Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  5
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dona View Post
    I have now finished my Square Navajo blanket in the round.
    ​Absolutely beautiful

2. Thanks Dona thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi sonnetta. Our grandson in Ohio is doing the same thing to his house.His heritage is Eastern Cherokee. His home is beautiful.

Post Thanks / Like
    I love native American things. Our couch is done in Native American style and we have several blankets. We also have so statues and a large vase and a couple wall hangings so far. We are always looking for more. Our living room also has Christian things also. We just started doing the theme so we would still like a few more items to put in it. I also like the native american jewelry. I like the patterns and the colors.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for your kind reply. When I choose a project in crochet,I am drawn to patterns that are more unique and challenge me. The Indian style is beautiful and infuses great color. I,too,like some indian jewelry.

Post Thanks / Like
    That is gorgeous. I have made the simpler pattern where you start at one side and finish at the other, only working on the right side, but I've never seen one done in a square. Absolutely lovely. Tugs at my heart and makes me remember visiting my cousins in Arizona and our day trips around the state and to Tuba City. Thanks for showing your beautiful work of art, Dona.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much,Kate,for your kind words. The varigated yarn I used in this pattern was from my husband's Aunt ,who I was Medical power of attorney for many years. I loved the colors and spent a lot of time finding the colors of yarn and the pattern I wanted to use for it. As a result,this is blanket I plan to keep for myself! I,also,have an indian blanket that my aunt crocheted and I was inspired by that.

8. Likes GramaKate liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Navajo Blanket

WOW, The completed blanket is very beautiful. I bet you are very happy with the way it turned out.
    Lenna

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much for your kind words,Lenna. Yes,I am very pleased with this blanket,especially since it is so very different than any other blanket I have done!

Post Thanks / Like
    i would love the pattern for this

Post Thanks / Like
    Cmaree,if you just Google Square Navajo Blanket in-the-round,I ' sure you will find this pattern. It is free!