Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

My June exchange squares

Here is the pics of my June squares I rec'd . Would you believe it.... 2 people sent me the exact same square....same colors and all! I didn't realize it until I just now posted them! I thought I had taken a pic of the same one twice ...but no I didn't ...there are really one from 2 different people. How often do you think that could happen? And for the same month's exchange. I swear they must have talked to each other before sending them to me but I doubt that very much! I am flabbergasted! Ha Ha Ha wait a minute they are the same color combinaion BUT NOT the same pattern after all! and the blue in one is more navy and the other one is just a wee little bit lighter blue. Blue Eyes/Debbie Johnson's is the lighter blue one and Pinky51/Linda Hughes is the navy blue one My June exchange squares-emmpty-camera-7-9-14-01-0001-001-jpgMy June exchange squares-emmpty-camera-7-9-14-01-0001-002-jpgMy June exchange squares-emmpty-camera-7-9-14-01-0001-003-jpgMy June exchange squares-emmpty-camera-7-9-14-01-0001-004-jpgMy June exchange squares-emmpty-camera-7-9-14-01-0001-005-jpg

L to R is from :
    Deborah Johnson, Betsy Ward-Thompson, Linda Hughes, Robyn Meredith, and Jo Baehr. I could only post 5 on this post but there is one more so I will post it separate I guess. It's from Shirly Roe. and it is a pretty pink one. Thanks to all of you. I am posting Shirley's next so watch for it. Patty
    Last edited by redhead; 07-09-2014 at 01:44 PM.

2. Thanks blueeyes68 thanked for this post
    Likes blueeyes68 liked this post