Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: baby jacket

Post Thanks / Like

baby jacket

I have been busy. Here is a baby jacket that I just put buttons on this morning. It took me some time to figure out the pattern. I had it ready to put the sleeves in and it didn't look right so I ripped it out and started over again. Once I got it in my head, it was so easy so I may make another one. I know babies grow so fast that it may be too little by the time I get it to her. It's a newborn size and it's hot pink! I think it is just the cutest little project I have ever done! baby jacket-img_20140426_141333-jpgIf anyone wants the pattern let me know and I will post it. Love ya, Patty

2. Thanks blueeyes68 thanked for this post
    Likes blueeyes68, GrammaJoe liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, that is just so adorable and in one of my two favorite colors (hot pink and turquoise). Love it!!!!

And if you could post either the pattern (if that is allowed) or the link to it, I think that would be wonderful.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Patty,
    That is just so adorable. I love it. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. You do wonderful work.

Love Ya!
    Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

5. Thanks redhead thanked for this post