Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4

Post Thanks / Like

more pictures of other things I have done.

Since I got an overwhelming response to my pictures of things I have crocheted I decided to add a few more pictures incase anyone is interested in them also.more pictures of other things I have done.-s7300715-jpgmore pictures of other things I have done.-s7300714-jpgmore pictures of other things I have done.-s7300227-jpgmore pictures of other things I have done.-s7300233-jpgmore pictures of other things I have done.-s7300366-jpgThese are just a few more I hope you will enjoy,my bears are my babies,LOL there is airplanes for the boys,and the angels are made from the same pattern,really 3 done in thread,the same pattern with 3 done in the 100% cotton yarn on the cone. they need no starching not even the thread ones they stand up all by themselves. with arms reaching to the Heavens.I love doing unusual patterns as gifts. I also do reversible afghans in school colors as lapafghans,so they can be folded up into pillows. Kids love them for the sports events. Will send more pictures later of my reversible hats and lapghans and more later. Hugs Peggy.

2. Likes blueeyes68, GrammaJoe, dayco463 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

more pictures.

more pictures of other things I have done.-s7300365-jpgmore pictures of other things I have done.-s7300641-jpgmore pictures of other things I have done.-s7300646-jpgmore pictures of other things I have done.-s7300649-jpgmore pictures of other things I have done.-s7300647-jpgso here are a few more of my items,a Homeboy bear,LOL my favorite Southern Bell sdoll dress with hooped underslip and pantaloons ,with lots of ruffles,and my cars and pickup trucks,for the little hands. and the reversible school lapghans and hats I told you about in the other post. Making these for Christmas gifts for teens they are abig hit made in favorite football,and other sport teams too. I have use this pattern for baby afghans,using baby yarn and for the teens a 4 ply yarn this is my favorite pattern for reversible afghans Well hope you all like them. Hugs Peggy.

4. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Peggy... you're having a lot of fun crocheting. I especially LOVE your bears!
    Freedom is not the right to do as you please, but the liberty to do as you ought!

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Peggy,

What a fun Grandma you are! Looks like you have as much fun making the toys as the kids do playing with them. I love the bear clothing. We have over 500 bears, and I need some clothes for some of them. You have inspired me to get busy making some! Thanks for posting your photos.

Hugs, Jo

Post Thanks / Like
    Hon ,only wish I was a grandmother,nope we have one son in Key West,FL. and he is 40 and single??? no grandbabies,so I make things for other peoples kids. and the Foster children . I would make a great Gramma,LOL I love baking and crocheting and cooking. BUt God says no I will give you other children who need you . and he has.

Post Thanks / Like

Peggy8650 here

So glad everyone likes my work ,I so love crocheting ,keeps me busy and I love inventing new things from other patterns. I have many more pictures if you would like to see them? I love outfitting bears with clothes and giving them away. to make someone else happy. and giving the bears a new lease on life. I get the bears everyone else throws away,and make them beautiful again. I so Love the Salvation Army ,and the bears they have. are abig help to me. I don't always find bears there but I look when ever I can. I would like to start a bear drive,to ge bears no one wants ,so I can give them new lives,LOL but don't know how about to do this.Hugs Peggy8650.

Moved to Vacaville, Ca, now in Sacramento
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just started an airplane for a friend of mine's son. He is autistic and she worries about him taking his metal airplanes to public places. Any tips for stuffing the main part of the plane?

Post Thanks / Like
    more pictures of other things I have done.-s7300716-jpgmore pictures of other things I have done.-s7300649-jpgmore pictures of other things I have done.-s7300374-jpgmore pictures of other things I have done.-s7300633-jpgmore pictures of other things I have done.-s7300715-jpg Here are some of my items that would be good for autistic children.The space ship has 5 finger puppets ,little green men,the airplanes and the stuffed cars and pickup trucks. If you wantthe patterns I will look and see if I wrote them down.hope this helps.Hugs Peggy.Also try a stuffed bear with boys clothes on . Like my home boy bear.making seberal outfits wil keep the child busy changing clothes ,and gives the child something to share his world with,and talk to.

Moved to Vacaville, Ca, now in Sacramento
    Post Thanks / Like
    This child is about 17 but 7-8 years old. His passion is airplanes that's why I thought I would try to make one. I have the pattern for the cartoon plane and car. If it works, I will make them in different colors to keep his interest. Thanks for the info. Anita

Post Thanks / Like
    Just wonderful to see all you do. Nicely done!