Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  22
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Carynjoyb;124999]thanks. One of the afghans is now in Roslyn. Made it for my brother. At the moment my Daughter is in Brookhaven. I grew up in Baldwin. We moved down here from Holbrook 10 + years ago.[/QUOTE]

I was born in Brooklyn and lived in Western Suffolk in different areas, then moved to Eastern Nassau after my second marriage. Okay, your daughter is more out east in Brookhaven. Baldwin isn't that far from me, Roslyin is more North Shore (I'm on South Shore). What a small world.

Roe

2. Likes Carynjoyb, teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    My cousin grew up in Massapequa Park. There was a zoo there too that I was taken to quite often. I remember the monkey pit and the beautiful fan of the Peacock. I must have been no more than 5 or 6. I will be going up to NY in May. Son's engagement and graduation. Looking forward to being up there. It's been a few years. Well, back to crocheting.
    Quote Originally Posted by LI Roe View Post
    I was born in Brooklyn and lived in Western Suffolk in different areas, then moved to Eastern Nassau after my second marriage. Okay, your daughter is more out east in Brookhaven. Baldwin isn't that far from me, Roslyin is more North Shore (I'm on South Shore). What a small world.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Carynjoy, your work is truly beautiful! Can you share the pattern source for the beautiful blue shawl? Thank you for sharing youur beautiful work with us!

5. Likes Carynjoyb, blueeyes68 liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Caryn, Love your items.. (Especially the snowman..) Teresa

7. Likes Carynjoyb liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by teresah View Post
    Hiya Caryn, Love your items.. (Especially the snowman..) Teresa
    Thanks Teresa,
    The stockings were made special order for a customer of mine. I made the appliques and sewed them on to the stockings.

9. Likes teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by determined_to-crochet View Post
    Carynjoy, your work is truly beautiful! Can you share the pattern source for the beautiful blue shawl? Thank you for sharing youur beautiful work with us!

The directions are a bit wonky. German Scalloped Triange Shawl-translated by Michelle J. Iseman. Just google it and you'll find it.