Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  28
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Arizona in March

Well Ms. Dancingbaehr, March is not summer and it's a wonderful time to be in AZ. It should be perfect weather. Can I ride with you all to AZ? I'm so sick of all this dang snow and frigid weather I want to move back out there permanently!!! Please can I????? I meant to say can we? My little Pugsley would have to go with me/us......see his pic below!!! LOL Love ya, Betty Lynn
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingbaehr View Post
    Hi Betty Lynn,

We will be in Mesa, visiting my Husband's cousin, sometime in March. We drive out there every year. I love it out there, although I've never been there in the heat of the summer. I may not like it so much then!
    Hugs, Jo
    Attached Images Attached Images A Christmas Dress for My Cousin's Granddaughter-model-pugsley-modeling-knotted-newborn-hat-jpg 
    Last edited by Beatrice1953; 01-20-2014 at 05:30 PM.

2. Likes dancingbaehr, blueeyes68 liked this post
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Betty Lynn,

Pugsley is ADORABLE!! I think he needs to keep that hat! (Especially during this COLD weather!) Sure, you two can hop into our van and ride with us, providing you can find some room in there, after we load all of our junk! BUT, you'll have to visit both of our sisters in Florida first! Yes, the weather in AZ. is wonderful in march. We go off-roading and hiking in the Goldfield Mountains when we're out there. The rattlesnakes aren't out in March .... I like that! Last year, it had rained just before we went there, and the poppies were in full bloom all over the mountain. Simply GORGEOUS!!
    Hugs, Girlfriend!
    Jo

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice1953 View Post
    Well Ms. Dancingbaehr, March is not summer and it's a wonderful time to be in AZ. It should be perfect weather. Can I ride with you all to AZ? I'm so sick of all this dang snow and frigid weather I want to move back out there permanently!!! Please can I????? I meant to say can we? My little Pugsley would have to go with me/us......see his pic below!!! LOL Love ya, Betty Lynn

Post Thanks / Like
    Betty Lynn, your do is very cute! Such a darling hat that you made for you fur baby!

5. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where in Florida are we going to be? I have family in 2or 3 places in Florida. One in Jacksonville Beach and 3 in the Tampa area. Are we going near either of those 2 place? (only kidding of course) but I love to tease people!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingbaehr View Post
    Hi Betty Lynn,

Pugsley is ADORABLE!! I think he needs to keep that hat! (Especially during this COLD weather!) Sure, you two can hop into our van and ride with us, providing you can find some room in there, after we load all of our junk! BUT, you'll have to visit both of our sisters in Florida first! Yes, the weather in AZ. is wonderful in march. We go off-roading and hiking in the Goldfield Mountains when we're out there. The rattlesnakes aren't out in March .... I like that! Last year, it had rained just before we went there, and the poppies were in full bloom all over the mountain. Simply GORGEOUS!!
    Hugs, Girlfriend!
    Jo

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by determined_to-crochet View Post
    Betty Lynn, your do is very cute! Such a darling hat that you made for you fur baby!
    What do are you talking about determined? Also where do you live in AZ? Dancingbaehr is coming out there in March and I want to ride with her. Can I come stay with you? Plzzzzzzzzzzz LOL (only kidding of course)

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    We will be in Ormond Beach (just above Daytona Beach), Kissimmee and Ft. Meyers. I can take the teasing ... you & I will get along great!!! I like to tease people too!

Where in Florida are we going to be? I have family in 2or 3 places in Florida. One in Jacksonville Beach and 3 in the Tampa area. Are we going near either of those 2 place? (only kidding of course) but I love to tease people!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well now you girls if I bring the yarn & needles, coffee cake, & pay for lunch CAN I GO???----------------(IM NOT KIDDING)

10. Likes dancingbaehr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    What do are you talking about determined? Also where do you live in AZ? Dancingbaehr is coming out there in March and I want to ride with her. Can I come stay with you? Plzzzzzzzzzzz LOL (only kidding of course)
    I meant to type. "... Your dog is very cute!". We live in Cochise, a very rural community. It's about a 4 hour drive to Mesa, AZ

12. Likes dancingbaehr, blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks determined, He thinks he is too!!! hahahahahahaha

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok Susan, but remember we're going to have to share everything with Pugsley!!!