Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  39
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Red Brown Yellow Black and White, they are Precious in his site

Rouge, as promised, here are some pictures of my red, brown, yellow, black and white afghan. Where are these going to? Do I have to send mine to you for whatever you are doing them for or what's the scoop? Thanks Betty Lynn The red I used is Red Heart's "HOT RED" and they are all Red Heart yarn!!
    Who wants to do a project with me?-100_0254-jpgWho wants to do a project with me?-100_0252-jpg
    Last edited by Beatrice1953; 02-13-2014 at 05:10 AM. Reason: forgot the pictures

2. Likes Rogue Hobbies, Winnie2013 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice1953 View Post
    Rouge, as promised, here are some pictures of my red, brown, yellow, black and white afghan. Where are these going to? Do I have to send mine to you for whatever you are doing them for or what's the scoop? Thanks Betty Lynn The red I used is Red Heart's "HOT RED" and they are all Red Heart yarn!!
    Who wants to do a project with me?-100_0254-jpgWho wants to do a project with me?-100_0252-jpg
    No, the projects aren't being sent to me. You can keep them, gift them, or sell them. Up to you. It is just a great idea that I wanted other people to crochet with me. I love your pattern! The specifications was to have only 1 patch of each color, not alternating colors, but with the pattern you used, it comes out very pretty! If you gift or sell the afghan, maybe write a little note with it of how it was inspired? Or maybe even just the lyrics of the song would be nice, too, on a little index card.

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya, Me too. I would love to do this also.. Please let me know the next one you do.. TY Teresa

5. Likes Rogue Hobbies liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I just had an idea. My daughter's church has afghans in the pews for people that are cold. Why not make them for churches. They can keep them or give them to people in need.

7. Likes Rogue Hobbies, teresah liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya PatS, What a lovely idea you have... Teresa

9. Likes Rogue Hobbies liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I just googled the lyrics and it is red and yellow, black and white not red BROWN, yellow black and white. Just thought I would let you know.

11. Likes karenlatlas, MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatS View Post
    I just googled the lyrics and it is red and yellow, black and white not red BROWN, yellow black and white. Just thought I would let you know.
    I appreciate your post, but as with many songs, there are different variations. Red, brown, yellow, black, and white is the version I learned growing up.

American Songs : "Jesus Loves the Little Children" Lyrics
    Jesus Loves the Little Children

13. Likes karenlatlas liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Growing up in the 50s, all I ever heard was red, brown, yellow, black and white. Didn't know of the other version till the last few years. I like the 1st one much better, though others may not. It is still my favorite childhood church song.

15. Likes Rogue Hobbies liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am interested but too many irons in the fire right now. I am wondering what stitch should we use? everyone using the same or different one? I may try to work one in if I can find the time. I still have one major project to finish. redhead/Patty

17. Likes Rogue Hobbies liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Rogue Hobbies, I had forgotten there were other verses

19. Likes Rogue Hobbies liked this post