Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Looking for a stitch

I am making an afghan composed of 16 squares. Is there a good stitch for joining them together?

Post Thanks / Like
    Different stitches will produce different results. You can slip stitch, single crochet or use a large eye needle and sew it together. It depends on how you want it to look.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just down loaded one from RedHeart And looks real simple. The end loop is joined and the one in the center is joined This is done as you are crocheting the last row. The number for this afghan and the directions is LW3314 I saw it at Ravelry but couldn't get the directions to put it together. Micheal Selick also has a video out that shows it real well. I was going to make my blocks different but the more I looked at his , I liked them better. He makes his with verigated yarn. I am looking for some of the colored yarns that aren't as costly as his. Margaret

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustygirl View Post
    Different stitches will produce different results. You can slip stitch, single crochet or use a large eye needle and sew it together. It depends on how you want it to look.
    thanks for the ideas. I've done slip stitch and needle and find the results often less than satisfying. Maybe I'll give single crochet a try.

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for the info. I will take a look at that and see how it works.