Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Surrounded by the mountains of Vermont, USA
    Post Thanks / Like

Little Girl Shrug

I found this pattern kit @ Mary Maxim, but don't have the money to buy it. Does anyone know if the pattern is available free? Thanks Ladies:

Mary Maxim - Granny's Little Girl - New Items

Post Thanks / Like
    I found this on Pinterest crochet girl she has a couple patterns there that is very very similar, but looks like they are in graph and you will need to google translate. But they are free Good luck, if you need help with the graph, I am sure someone can help!

Post Thanks / Like
    Rose..it doesn't look to hard..I think it is starting with a circle or wheel pattern..add about 8 rows depending size you want..sl st where the arms should be..next row..chain when you get to where you sl stitched..(got to do it on both side ..counting to make sure it is even on both sides ..then continue circle..crochet sleeves in row of round..collar is just folded back..and it can be added to I am sure..I looked at this and it looks like fun..I might try one in baby size to see if I can do it..I will write down pattern if it turns out.

Post Thanks / Like
    yes, the one is in translation, the other one I like better myself, and they both do look simple enough! cute! I think somewhere I have seen the same pattern for an adult

Surrounded by the mountains of Vermont, USA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much!!!