Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ah, sounds to me like you had a little help there, huh? So sorry for your loss Dara, it is always hard. But sounds like you are taking the right path. And she is right with you Do you feel her smiling over your shoulder?
    I lost my father, heck, its been 13 years now, and I still feel him laughing every time I do something like, drive a tractor, or work on a piece of equipment with Jim, because 13 years ago, you wouldn't of every have caught me dead doing half the stuff that I do now!! And I always have a fond memory every time I drive by a farm and think "smells like money to me!" lol, Geeze, I can always hear him say that!

We may lose them physically but never in our memories!

Huggss

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, Rosie, I think it's in my blood. I caught on very easily/quickly. However, physics blows my mind and I can't grasp it at all - let alone astrophysics LOL!

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, however, I enjoyed reading how you view your father's take on all that you are doing now. I just realized the time! I better get some shut-eye. Good night, dear friend.

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't know if this is anything like what you want but, I made one of these for my sister who is in a bellydancing group How to Crochet a Bellydancing Hipband Part 1 | AllFreeCrochet.com

How to Crochet a Hipband Part 2 | AllFreeCrochet.com
    (end of Part 2 shows someone wearing this – ties in front, fringe in back)

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome!! This is a great site!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ixam glad you got it made. If you decide u want to make another I found a pattern today that is shown as both. It was called a versatile. Poncho. It was in a mccalls magazine. It is made of pineapple design.