Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  23
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

I was born in the state of confusion and have never left!
    Post Thanks / Like

Trying to find...

I was surfing the net the other day and found a pattern for placemats for a round table. This would be the perfect gift for my brother anf sil but now I cant find it! The placemats were shaped to fit the round table. Can anyone help me?

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    page couldn't be found, but then, I am wondering, as a description was really never told, would the placemats be some odd shape to accomodate the roundness of the table edge, sort of triangular, but not such sharp angles? I have seen mats like that, don't remember where, but they fit tables better than just round ones, but then, I am not the one seeking the pattern, so will refrain from more comment.

Shaddy
    Warmest regards, from Central Wisconsin!,
    Shaddy

4. Likes amanda, GrammaJoe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember see them also PJsmama, but don't remember. But they were really cute and different! Loved them

Post Thanks / Like
    Gosh, sorry it didn't work. But do look under listing on that site. In the Kitchen section. There are 2 round place mats. One I like better.
    Last edited by GrammaJoe; 02-16-2013 at 10:38 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Shaddy;63238]page couldn't be found, but then, I am wondering, as a description was really never told, would the placemats be some odd shape to accomodate the roundness of the table edge, sort of triangular, but not such sharp angles? I have seen mats like that, don't remember where, but they fit tables better than just round ones, but then, I am not the one seeking the pattern, so will refrain from more comment.

Shaddy[/QUOTE
    Yes, thats what I'm looking for, the bottom was slightly rounded an it was wider at th bottom, narrower at the top. The set I saw also had a round piece for the center of the table.

8. Likes GrammaJoe, Magnolia Blossom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    It sounds very cute and functional. Good luck locating them. I'm not very good at searching or posting links. Annette

Post Thanks / Like
    I clicked the site you just click on kitchen I just love the placemat in the round. Good Luck. Just cuz' I cant post pictures doesn't mean I don't like them.

11. Likes GrammaJoe, Magnolia Blossom, carolv liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    First, now that we know what you are truly looking for, will be somewhat of a challenge. then, would ask, have you checked your history on the computer to find out where you might have found that pattern you saw? Then, maybe try Pinterest, and find crochet, and take it from there, perhaps someone out in cyberspace has what you are seeking, or knows of it. I do not, tho have seen cloth patterns as such.
    I will search some, but am sorta tied up with helping someone else right now, so might have to take another spot in the line. Is this a rush pattern?
    Warmest regards, from Central Wisconsin!,
    Shaddy

13. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Not a rush at all. Was thinking maybe anniversary (October) or Christmas. I guess I didnt describe what I was looking for to well inthe first post. The placemats arent round, they are shaped to fit a round table that seats four people, and then there was a round piece that goes in the middle of the table. So its a 5 piece set. I should have saved the pattern in my favorites, but for some reason didnt take the few seconds to do that.

15. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post