Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Pattern Request

Post Thanks / Like
    Helen, and sassy, you have posted in a group discussion that is for another subject, and that is why you got those responses. The replies are automatic, and have nothing to do with what is discussed aside from the beginning pattern search, and the response of anyone that might enter that discussion. Confused? me too, but post a separate question in the group here, and that will help you get your own responses to what you have asked.
    Helen, I do think I can help you with your towel project, but as to the edging for your curtains, I have scads of edging patterns, just don't know what you might want to go with your curtains, I haven't seen what they look like.
    PM me if nothing else, and I will see what I can do to help either one of you. Talk soon?
    Another bit of info, sassy, Carolyn, the more you use google and search, the more you learn, and is most interesting out there to find things. Ravelry is a very large knit/crochet community, you have to join, is free, and there is so much available from those online gals, amazes even me, been on the net for a long time, but this is still overwhelming, and always will be.
    Warmest regards, from Central Wisconsin!,
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much Shaddy. I don't use google much but will try. You are a very caring person. God Bless

Post Thanks / Like
    The more you use google, the more you empower yourself, and learn how to jump around on the internet. It is a big world out there, and so much is available, just have to be bold, also Ravelry is free, but you do have to join, just can spend hours looking at all the patterns there, and lots of them are free. When you search, Ravelry, google, or wherever, always put free before whatever you are searching for, helps eliminate a lot of fluff.
    Warmest regards, from Central Wisconsin!,
    Shaddy