Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Looking for free pattern for Horse Fly Veil

Hello everyone, I am looking for a free pattern for a horse fly veil. Does anyone have one or do you know where I can find one or more? Thanks so much for your help. Sue

Post Thanks / Like
    check your pms, and email me?
    Warmest regards, from Central Wisconsin!,
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is one in French but maybe you know how to make your computer convert it to English it sure is pretty!! :
    1. Goose - Horse Hat in ''Bomull-Lin'', Size: One sizeYarn: 2 balls DROPS Bomull-Lin color no 03 linenCrochet hook size: G/6/4 mm - or the size needed to obtain correct crochet gauge.Crochet gauge: 19 sc in width x 11 rows = 4'' x 4'' (10 x 10 cm)Croche
    2. and some on Etsy but not free: https://www.etsy.com/listing/8373448...npdf-horse-hat
    3. and take a look at the links at the www below
    Crocheted Fly Bonnet Patterns - EMG Equestrian Community (Crocheted Fly Bonnet Patterns - EMG Equestrian Community)
    4. and OH WOW i clicked on one of the #3 links at equiman.com Goose - Horse Hat in ''Bomull-Lin'', Size: One sizeYarn: 2 balls DROPS Bomull-Lin color no 03 linenCrochet hook size: G/6/4 mm - or the size needed to obtain correct crochet gauge.Crochet gauge: 19 sc in width x 11 rows = 4'' x 4'' (10 x 10 cm)Croche
    and the pattern is listed right there ... sure pretty!! May not be what u r looking for but...I learned something I have never heard of these things...Ha!
    ****now when i posted this the first time it added a lot of stuff so i have now redone it...i will glad when i learn how to post correctly***Well, here goes
    Last edited by CrochetFreak; 08-15-2014 at 11:40 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    i hope u can make that out i think it was because i clicked on one the icons here...just be sure and go to
    equiman.com and here another site: crochetville.com/community/topic/116899-horse-fly-bonnet
    and here is the one in french:Bonnet Chasse-Mouche (home made matos)
    ******I have been disabled for 2 or so years and have forgotten all of my computer skills...i now see if you click on what it changed to it will take u to the site...sorry
    Last edited by CrochetFreak; 08-15-2014 at 11:46 PM. Reason: not sure of what i was doing was correctly done and posted

Post Thanks / Like
    For some reason, long ago, I copied and saved several horse fly nets, being rural, I knew immediately they would be invaluable. Thanks for the link to the french one, installing google translate shortly to help me get that pattern. This time of year especially, the deer flies pester the animals greatly, and this is such a pretty way to alleviate the problem, when in doubt, crochet something to take care of the problem. Thanks for your assist with another pattern. I did Pinterest too, lots of pretty patterns, Etsy, pretty patterns, ALL PRICEY, and when a crocheter sees something she knows she can make herself, she goes out and does it! I have never seen any other fly veils but crocheted, hope it is an exclusive thing!
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like
    Ravelry has some too. Just use the word horse in the search box.

Post Thanks / Like
    I tried horse fly veils, and Ravelry had NOTHING>
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/sear...orse&sort=date

There are 2 pages having to do with horses and there are some on both pages.
    Last edited by pbjones80; 08-19-2014 at 04:05 AM. Reason: add url

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh jyst horse, honestly Ravelry is so funny sometimes, you seldom get all the results of any search, and you still can search all day and still not find it. Thanks for the assist.
    Shaddy