Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  20
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: addiction

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh yes, I am addicted to yarn and crocheting among other things (shoes are running a close second). I find crocheting to be very therapeutic as well as relaxing and since I do a lot for charitable organizations, it is also very rewarding. I crochet and garden and walk in between other things. Seems like when I do that, I tend to get more done. But then again, I have always walked to the beat of a different drum anyway. LOL.

I also try not to watch too much of the news, between Congress and my local politicians, it can be very discouraging. Just enough to see what is going on in my little part of the world. But then I continue my charity projects and it lessens it somewhat. I just take things day to day now.

I am like a lot of others, have way too much stash but still buy it. My situation may be a little different from others so I may be able to buy more when someone can't and I totally understand that.

Well, off to straighten up my house before a contractor comes to check out some work I need done. Hope everyone has a happy I Love Yarn Day (it's today 10/11). Oh no!!!!

LI Roe

2. Likes seashells_Shelly liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Addiction......who me???? I can't imagine, I only have 17 copy paper boxes full of the stuff.....lol. Not to mention the huge plastic containers full of afghans I have finished. The only thing that keeps me from crocheting every day is if I don't feel good. I am planning a trip to my son's in a few days and am still thinking of what project I want to take with me. I probably won't get much done on it though, except for at night before I fall asleep, since that seems to be later and later these days.

It's good to know I am in such good company with the rest of you though.

Judi G

4. Likes seashells_Shelly, DinahRoberts liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I have so much yarn that there is no way to rationalize it or justify it. I know I need to stop buying yarn but that's like telling a heroin addict they should stop... I try not to look at yarn and I try not to think about yarn... I try not to find out about sales. I have some seious crocheting and knitting to do.

6. Likes seashells_Shelly, DinahRoberts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    God Bless you and care for you....HUGS, Shelly
    The story of The Passion of Christ in one flower....