Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  21
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Oh Snap!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Shucks, she asked me and I knew the answer!!! I like being the hero. Ok, I've done it before too so next I'll be faster!! lol

Post Thanks / Like
    hahahaha....too funny Roe...thanks for taking me back to 10th grade biology class when I was young and silly (not as silly as I am now) and was old enough to go on my first date. He wanted it....didn't get it.....end of date...Thanks for setting me straight on why the term frogging
    HUGS, Shelly
    Last edited by seashells_Shelly; 10-01-2013 at 10:56 AM.
    The story of The Passion of Christ in one flower....

3. Likes buggainok liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Faye, you'll always be my hero (do I hear the sound of trumpets in the background?) Thanks for the answer so now when I'm ripping something out I can just keep saying Ribbet instead of what I usually am saying but cannot repeat on CT .....HUGS, Shelly

5. Likes buggainok liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Dinah .....I really was hoping I wasn't the only one who needed an explanation. After all, how can I say to someone, if you don't know just ask.....and not take my own advice? I think I hurt my brain trying to figure it out for myself first though. LOL
    God Bless. Have a great day. HUGS, Shelly

Post Thanks / Like
    I kinda figured it out just by reading LOL Didn't want to ask what "frogging" meant. I've been working on a baby afghan and have had to "frog" rows and redo them too many times to count. It's a really easy, repetitive pattern, and I think I just don't pay close enough attention LOL For now it is put away for a bit and I'm working on something new. Baby isn't due till November so I've go lots of time. Nothing more frustrating than having to rip out or "frog" work you've gotten done!

"
    '

8. Likes seashells_Shelly liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I think I am an expert in frogging as I usually have to do some with any pattern I do for the first time. Thankfully, I do get the pattern after a few problems. I'm going to post pictures of a vest I made and you will see what frogging does.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have also frogged a lot too, once when there was nothing wrong with the afghan (fortunately it was only about 11 inches) except I decided I wanted it wider. So I went a frogging.

And I didn't know what frogging meant either till I read it on another board. Okay, Twinfaye, sorry about that. I'm usually asking questions. LOL.

LI Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LI Roe View Post
    I have also frogged a lot too, once when there was nothing wrong with the afghan (fortunately it was only about 11 inches) except I decided I wanted it wider. So I went a frogging.

And I didn't know what frogging meant either till I read it on another board. Okay, Twinfaye, sorry about that. I'm usually asking questions. LOL.

LI Roe
    I've done that so many times on afghans - you would think I'd learn my lesson! Either I start them out too wide or not wide enough. I can't seem to tell until I've done quite a few rows.
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

12. Likes seashells_Shelly liked this post