Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  117
Page 3 of 10 First 12345 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    HI MOMMA SUE! What would you like made? I love making hats of all kinds! I found these really neat slippers on DROPS DESIGN, I have the toe up patterns mastered but not sure about starting at the ankle and working toward the toe yet! CROCHET GEEK who is also tmj1963 or something like that I will have to check on that! She shows most all her patterns in left handed and right handed for anyone who is left handed! I found her when I was curious on learning to crochet slippers and I have seen some other tutorials, some are good and some are just to confusing go to fast and really don't show or explain! I just stuck with her because if I have questions she will message me back and explain, the others might also, I just stick with her! MOMMA SUE what are you wanting made PM me and I will see what I can do same for everyone! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I too have several projects going at once, but I do want to finish the ripple afghan that I made for my sister. It's done except for the edging or trim and has been for over a month. I also want to get some angels made so I can donate them to the Angel Project. I would also like to make a few more capelets to give as gifts this Christmas.

4. Likes Barbara G., amanda, N/A, Teri liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I want to make an Apple hat and a candy corn hat for my sister to use in her photo shoots for newborns. I also want to finish an afghan that I started a few years back.

6. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would like to get my craft room finished by the end of the year and crochet a baby bunting for the new grandchild due in Jan. And crochet a small gift for 3 my sister-in-laws for Christmas. I could go on and on with my list, but these are the top 3.
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

8. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have not been here for some time but I have been busy making Christmas gifts for my family members and a few for myself. Do not enter me in the drawing for I have not been very loyal following your site. I just would like to share my pictures with you.
    What Would You Like To Accomplish for The Holidays? - Participation Thread-sept-2013-013-jpgWhat Would You Like To Accomplish for The Holidays? - Participation Thread-sept-2013-010-jpgWhat Would You Like To Accomplish for The Holidays? - Participation Thread-sept-2013-028-jpgWhat Would You Like To Accomplish for The Holidays? - Participation Thread-sept-2013-019-jpgWhat Would You Like To Accomplish for The Holidays? - Participation Thread-sept-2013-039-jpg
    Cindy L.

10. Likes Barbara G., Kathy B. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Here are a few more.

What Would You Like To Accomplish for The Holidays? - Participation Thread-09-29-2013-005-jpgWhat Would You Like To Accomplish for The Holidays? - Participation Thread-09-29-2013-003-jpgWhat Would You Like To Accomplish for The Holidays? - Participation Thread-05-27-2013-008-jpgWhat Would You Like To Accomplish for The Holidays? - Participation Thread-05-27-2013-015-jpgWhat Would You Like To Accomplish for The Holidays? - Participation Thread-05-27-2013-017-jpg

Thanks for letting me share.
    Cindy L.

12. Likes Barbara G., Kathy B., N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    My goal for the up coming hloidays are to get all of the items that everyone has told me that they would like for me to crochet for them done. I am one who likes to get to see the smiles on my family and friends faces when they see what I have made for them.

14. Likes Barbara G., little drummer, Kathy B., N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cindy, your rugs are beautiful. Your family will love them. And as for saying not to put you in the contest, forget it, your in.. All our members mean so much to us, just because your not on much doesn't mean you don't count. You will always count to us. Thank You for sharing pictures of the rugs you are making for Christmas gifts. Hugs, Kathy
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

16. Likes Barbara G., little drummer liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I have plans to make my grandkids some Halloween treat bags. I also have several Christmas gifts to make...one is a shawl for my niece, she just saw the shawl I made last month and had a fit over it. I also have plans to finish my SS gift! LOL

PS: I need to get some pics of the shawl and the minion hats I've made to post here too.)
    Last edited by DinahRoberts; 09-29-2013 at 06:24 PM. Reason: Fotgot something
    Dinah

18. Likes Barbara G., little drummer, Kathy B. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Well,I finished this year's ornament gifts - 14 snowmen with hats and scarves. Also completed 2 amigurumi teddy bear gifts and a tabletop snowman with hat,vest and mittens ( a gift also). Working on amigurumi cat,set of 3 pumpkins and need to begin a hobo purse. Two more projects which are not crochet need to be finished before Christmas too - one which has to be mailed to Iowa from NJ for Dec. 25. So lots to do but I think I will make it. Oh - I forgot - need to make my Christmas cards too. Happy stitching all-imalefty

20. Likes Barbara G., N/A liked this post