Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  40
Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    It was funny and I loved it!! We say like white on rice and I have no idea what that means or like a duck on a June bug and I think that one makes sense. LOL

2. Likes DinahRoberts liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I say like white on rice too but I've never heard of the duck on a June bug LOL that one is really cute. I don't know where mine came from before, it just sorta popped up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BarbySue View Post
    I live on a limited income but live very small so I can buy what I want when it comes to yarn and have finally started a small stash. I use the coupons from Joanns. Our Micheals just doesn't have the yarn selection as Joanns and they are just a few blocks apart. I have not been lucky enough to catch yarn at yard sales, Goodwill or any places like that. But I keep trying. My husband is so good to me about my addiction as he is always asking if I need anything from Joanns. He is a good guy!
    what about walmart?

Post Thanks / Like
    That's a good question... The two that are near us hasn't been selling yarn, so I quit looking but maybe it is time to start looking at them again. Maybe they have started selling it and I haven't been looking.
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

Post Thanks / Like
    The walmart I go to is having discounts on their yarns! I don't know for sure if they are waiting for a shipment to come in or if they are downsizing even more on what little yarn they have! We have 2 other walmarts I will have to go check out! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Tennessee, between Nashville and Knoxville
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't, this habit supports me. I cannot live without at least 2 projects in the works and I will do without lunches at work so I can buy supplies. I am so hooked, it is not funny. Glad to know I am not alone.

Post Thanks / Like
    Boy, does sound familiar!

Post Thanks / Like
    So nice to know I am not the only addicted one!!!! Shirley

10. Likes DinahRoberts liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Dinah, is the laprobe the same as a lapaghan?

Faye, did you see Gmoni's location? It says TN between Nashville and Knoxville. Thought she might be someone else close. lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Gmoni, are you the person that I talked to that is close to Crossville? Or at least knows where it is! lol I would love to meet you.