Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  39
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Jo. Your support was invaluable!
    Joy Ann

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations!! Great job! I looked at your site, it's beautiful and so is your work. I love the headband best, but I don't wear them.

3. Likes justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    CONGRATS on opening your Etsy store! Your shop looks WONDERFUL!!!! Your pictures are right-on beautiful and your work is gorgeous. I have a friend who has been encouraging me to open a shop too. She's been selling for a few years now. One thing she told me that I'd like to share with you is that it took her almost one full year to get her first sale. She didn't give up though. She said she just kept adding more and more inventory to her store while she waited for her first sale. Once you get your first sale, you'll start selling more, is how she told it to me. I like your descriptions too -- open, honest and to the point.

I hope to open an Etsy store too one of these days. Just have too much on my plate right now. Can't run two websites at one time and tend to puppies at the same time. We also have a huge dahlia garden and will be planting over 300 varieties this year! My friend keeps telling me that having puppies and a huge flower garden plus our very large veggie garden isn't any excuse not to open a shop. Obviously she's a lot younger than I am!! LOL

Best of luck to you with the new shop (not that I think you're going to need it). Thanks for sharing your shop with me. I'll keep peeking in every once in a while.

Bobbie

5. Likes justplainjudy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    You did it! Congratulations! The items in your store are beautiful. I can see the love you put into creating each item. May God richly bless your hands and creative endeavor!(((Hugs)))~Beverly~

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Bobbie for your encouragement. I have heard that it takes a while to start selling. And I know people tend to be putting out Spring things by now, but it took longer than I thought to get it all done. I think the hardest part is the computer stuff. Everytime I learned something, i was referred to more things I need to know. I finally stopped reading and just did it. First thing Etsy did was suggest 4 more things to read and do. lol But it's a learning process. And if you have a friend to help you with the set up, then that's really good. And as some people reminded me, once you set it up, then it's not so much at once.
    And I know what you mean about the age thing. Boy I could get by on 4 hours sleep most nights when I was younger. Not now! Someone told me that when I was ready, I would know what I wanted to do with my crochet, and I'd do it. I feel like I'm just at the beginning, but she was right. Now I have a direction and a plan.
    Thanks for your wonderful comments.
    Crochet with Joy
    Joy Ann

JoysCrochetBoutique on Etsy

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Beverly. You are a wonderful uplifting spirit. (I've been on the caregiver page. Hope your hubby is still improving). Been too busy to get over there lately.
    Joy Ann

9. Likes justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    BEverly, I hope your husband is still doing well. I'm sorry if I have neglected to say so. God willing he continues to improve every day. I'll keep your family in my prayers!

Hugs, Judy

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats! I just checked out ur Etsy shop & ur stuff rocks!! Good luck to u!