Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  9
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Thread: Sashay Yarn!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettybee View Post
    I love sashay also. I have already made about 15 scarves and given them away. Looking for other sashay yarn patterns. Anyone have any?
    someone quoted the exact site for a toddler's crocheted sashay skirt. I think it may have been Twinfaye or Trenarah, and the website I think, is Ravelry. I found it there. It is the cutest little skirt! Look in the Pictures Forum, just a suggestion to find the original post

Post Thanks / Like
    Kaleigh, what pattern did you use? I have sashay yarn just sitting here and waiting to be used! Mine is in various shades of blue.

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    I did it! I started knitting a frilly scarf with the Starbella yarn. I will work on it tomorrow in the day light again. I found working on circular needles works best for me.

4. Likes Judi Gums liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    haven't used it yet but have 2 skeins to make some..

Post Thanks / Like
    Check out the YouTube videos on how to do the Sashay Yarns, it makes it much easier to follow along.
    I have some too, but haven't finished up my other projects first.

Judi G

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Judy,
    So you have a PHD! How many others have their PHD? I have had mine for a long time, ProjectsHalfDone.
    Lets just enjoy them, someday we will get them done if we live long enough.

Post Thanks / Like
    I knitted one and about to start another one. I bought sashay last week at michael's just for $3 .

Post Thanks / Like
    I have used the Sashay and the Starbella flash yarn. I'll make some scarves up and people just buy them up like crazy. The scarves are a very hot item. Both Walmart and Michaels were sold out of the yarn so I decided to go on line straight to the manufacturers and they were sold out of every color except two. I have been having a problem with the Sashay yarn making a full size scarf and wound up using a skein and a half. I made up my own pattern to get one scarf out of a skein. I combine the braided scarf with and added ruffles. Everyone seems to like it better than the original. I was just wondering is anyone else having the problem of getting a full size scarf out of a skein of Sashay yarn?

Post Thanks / Like
    I have recently seen the braided version of the scarves, it is nice. I know a couple who makes and sells their work, they are always working on making scarves, both knit and crochet. So pretty.
    Judi G

Quote Originally Posted by dayco463 View Post
    I have used the Sashay and the Starbella flash yarn. I'll make some scarves up and people just buy them up like crazy. The scarves are a very hot item. Both Walmart and Michaels were sold out of the yarn so I decided to go on line straight to the manufacturers and they were sold out of every color except two. I have been having a problem with the Sashay yarn making a full size scarf and wound up using a skein and a half. I made up my own pattern to get one scarf out of a skein. I combine the braided scarf with and added ruffles. Everyone seems to like it better than the original. I was just wondering is anyone else having the problem of getting a full size scarf out of a skein of Sashay yarn?

Post Thanks / Like
    I've made about 6 scarfs so far. Family members ask for them while they are on the needles. I think they are prettier when knitted. I'm still hoping to make one for myself. I love the red colors.