Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Post Thanks / Like
    I made black, white, gray and yellow afghan for my son and it turned out really well. His wife loves yellow so just a bit really set off the other colors! Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by feather47 View Post
    Those color are perfect for a gray room and Jean Marie my daughter lives in Holland,MI .to
    Where in Holland, Michigan does your daughter live?

Post Thanks / Like
    I think those colors sound lovely together. Hugs
    Dinah

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, Grandma, I just finished a baby blanket. Try a light green in that blanket instead of the pink. The light green will go with the yellow and the white My grand daughter said she didn't want any pink in the room. So we filled it up with yellow ,green and a lot of veragated light shades of all the colors. They sure are nice to prepare for aren't they? Huggs,
    Margaret

5. Likes DinahRoberts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's going to be beautiful! Please let us see it when you're done!

Post Thanks / Like
    I think the colors are great but I would go with the cream it seems that it would give it a softer look

Post Thanks / Like
    One thing to remember about colors together, if not happy with it, rip it out and put in another color!

Post Thanks / Like
    Pale yellow is beautiful with any pale color of the rainbow. Go with whatever you have in your baby yarn stash. It will be beautiful and remembered with love.

Eight years ago I made one of my grandson's a "baby blue" blanket and ran out of the color so I stopped and made a border out of pale yellow. To this day he still drags it out every once in a while and cuddles with it or wears it as a Superman cape. This is the same child who wouldn't let me borrow his blanket (I lost the pattern and wanted to recreate it) so I could rewrite it. Early, early next morning I sneaked into his room and gently took the blanket from his sleeping arms, sat in the kitchen, rewrote the pattern while looking at the blanket and then carefully replaced the blanket in his arms. To this day he doesn't know (and probably wouldn't care now that he's grown up a bit).