Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  210

View Poll Results: Which Bag do You like the Most?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • Contestant One - Blue Bag

39 62.90%
  • Contestant Two - Orange Bag

23 37.10%
Page 9 of 13 First ... 7891011 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Some peoples hair grows faster than others vitamin c helps a lot! I have had long hair majority of my 42 years trimming the ends a little every other month helps your hair grow also. I taught myself to French braid when I was 7 then taught my mom and dad, I had dolls with long hair or barbies although I rather been outside in the garden or helping my dad work on cars or the animals I still had them. There are days I can barely get my arms up because of my back my boys have always loved to comb my hair. There are a couple of real good shampoos VO5 no split ends or now tressame' and some other brands have the no split end shampoo and conditioner. VO5 is my favorite plus magical maines shampoo and conditioner it is actually a horse shampoo but can be bought at Wal-Mart sometimes in shampoo isle sometimes in dog shampoo isle it really is excellent shampoo n conditioner! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

2. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Love your rose, it is too bad you had to leave them but hopefully someone will bring you bouquets. Glad to have you here.

4. Likes justplainjudy, janie mae, Trenarah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I lke them both. it was hard to choose.
    all I can say to both is good job you should both be proud of your purses.

6. Likes justplainjudy, janie mae, Trenarah liked this post

Jacksonville, Florida, but hate it. BAMA native
    Post Thanks / Like
    For you folks with sholder problems,
    I have purchased from Amazon a device that suctions to my bathroom mirror that holds my hair dryer. I have problems that make it hard for me to hold the dryer & a brush to do my hair. This little helper has been wonderful. With shipping, it was under $20. This is not much for how much it helps me every day. I just wanted to mention it here because some of you were discusing having problems doing things with your hair.
    If you need more info, please PM me.
    Hugs, Jane

8. Likes amanda, jennlee liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I did not realize this was the crochet competition page! Your crochet bags are still beautiful I said earlier I liked them both and I still would love the patterns for both bags! Is today the last day to vote or we see who the winner is? You are both winners, both of the purses have their own uniqueness and beauty! Good luck ladies!

10. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Contest is closed!!

Crochet Talk Competition Among Two Members - Please Vote!!-img_0204-jpg We are proud to announce the winner of the contest!! Bag #1 which was made by me!!!! redhead has conceded the contest and I am posting a picture of my Mama with the bag. She wants everything I make so I gave it to her. She is in an assisted living place and she is adjusting to it. Mother is 84 and her name is Norene. Most of you know how hard it was to put her there but it is working out okay. I am sorry that I don't have a pattern to post. I made it up and had to keep changing it to make everything fit. redhead has a pattern and she will post it if you want.

Post Thanks / Like
    congrats twinfaye!!!Ilike Mamas picture she looks great--I really like the purse beautiful job jennlee

13. Likes justplainjudy, janie mae, Trenarah liked this post

Jacksonville, Florida, but hate it. BAMA native
    Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats, Faye,
    You have no pattern, no idea? You bad girl! Well how about a pattern for those fancy grannies you used on the top row? Have you at least got that? Patty, I'd love for you to post your pattern. Will you please? Thanks Ladies. This little competition was fun. I don't know whose idea it was but it was fun.
    Hugs, Jane

15. Likes justplainjudy, Trenarah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats, Faye! Kudos to the winner! Congrats to you too, Patty! I agree with Jane. This competition was fun!!!!! Judy

17. Likes janie mae, Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    congrats faye, mama seems to like it!!! , as i said before both were beautiful.

19. Likes janie mae liked this post