Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  48
Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Anne, You are incredible. That is a nice thing you are doing for Tigg. That is a beautiful picture of your nephew and his wife. Judy

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Judy..My newphew is in the Navy and that was on there wedding day..Hendrick and Maria are now proud parents also..I love them all so ..We call Hendrick Henny Penny..and now his little son..(he is about a year old now) is Half Penny..lol. Maria is a sweet heart..she is a good wife and momma too..it was a match made in heaven.

3. Likes amanda, Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I,m glad. Half Penny. How cute. You sound like a loving family. Lucky, Lucky. Judy

5. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    We are like any other..we fight..laugh and love ..but somehow we all have been blessed to stick together thru the years. Seeing me and my sister now..you would be surprised to learn we fought like cats and dogs..but I always and still love her..she is my big sister..lol With age I believe it is true..comes wisdom..but forgiveness has to be a part of life also ..because without it..life can sure be miserable.

7. Likes amanda, Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Amen to that. Live Laugh, love. Judy

I was born in the state of confusion and have never left!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I reqally admire all of you that are so skilled in using the computer and the different programs. As I've said before, I'm technically challenged and computer illiterate! I was thrilled the day I got a converter box for my TV (cant afford cable) and hooked it up all by myself!

Tigg, so sorry about your mom, take comfort in the knoledge4 that she is much better off now. Its always harder on the ones left behind.

Half Penny, how cute! I had a dog some years ago, her mom's name as Penny so I named her Tuppence. I named one of her pups Two Bits!

I would love to learn how to do filet crochet. I have a pattern book on my wishlist at e-patternscentral that has 3 filet patterns, a butterfly, a horse or unicorn(cant remember which) that I would liketo do for a friend and a dragon which I want to do for myself. Havent gotten it because if I find I cant do them I hate to spend the money. Maybe this could be a CAL project sometime soon?

I was born in the state of confusion and have never left!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Are you saying, if I send you a picture youcan make a graph of it? I had an Arabian mare, lost her a couple of years ago, I would love to have a graph to work into an afghan. If I dont have anything to email, can I send a printed version to you? I'm not sure what I have at this point.

Post Thanks / Like
    this fellow teaches you how to do this kind of crochet with pictures Crochet By Numbers

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TallGirl View Post
    this fellow teaches you how to do this kind of crochet with pictures Crochet By Numbers
    Yes that is it...we are trying to avoid the 75 dollar fee..If I can make a filet pattern for Tigg to follow..she can correspond the colors to it and write up a pattern.
    Somewhere along the line some one had to come up with this..I am like I said before ..just trying to figure out how they did it ..without paying for the on line class..lol. Necessity is the mother of invention..always remember that..lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PJsmama View Post
    Are you saying, if I send you a picture youcan make a graph of it? I had an Arabian mare, lost her a couple of years ago, I would love to have a graph to work into an afghan. If I dont have anything to email, can I send a printed version to you? I'm not sure what I have at this point.
    I could scan the image in if you mail it to me. I have a photo program that I use for the grafting..I would be most willing to try to work it out for you..I would make the graph for you to follow by the rest is up to you as I don't know how to filet crochet either right now.