Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  27
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Anne will make you one just PM her and she'll ask you questions about your favorite things (like me) and then she'll make one just for you. Oh, her handle is me2la.

2. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Jane, Sure missed ya! With chronic pain you have to be so careful. I learned the hard way, too! We are so glad to have you back. I didn't know Armybrat's husband had died. I am so sorry. I looked all over trying to find out something. I should have asked. Judy

4. Likes janie mae liked this post

Jacksonville, Florida, but hate it. BAMA native
    Post Thanks / Like
    Go to our group, Judy, Caring & Sharing with Compassionate Hearts. There are details about Armybrat & lots of other stuff there. If you need infoon how to get there, give Landon a yell. She takes care of it.
    Hugs, Jane

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, Jane. I'll do that. Judy

7. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Jane, missed you. Sorry it was for nasty stuff, instead of round the world trip, or something exciting. Chronic pain is no fun. Caro

9. Likes janie mae liked this post

Jacksonville, Florida, but hate it. BAMA native
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, Carolyn. I was just exhausted from the Holidays & let it get away from me. I just slept lots & only did what I had to for a bit, worked on my deep breathing, till I got myself under control somewhat. You are right, I have been living with chronic pain for over 10 years & out of work for over 6. In the beginning, I worked all week & slept all weekend. Then I started missing days, then I took a leave, thinking I'd be able to go back. It seems as though the older I get, the worse it gets. But I am whining. I know there are others worse off than me.
    Hugs, Jane

Post Thanks / Like
    Know what you mean. I started off with a neck injury, 10 years ago, tried working for a while, then in and out of jobs until my diabetes caused my foot fracture two years ago. Worst thing about chronic pain is that other people get bored with it. They think you can just magically get over it with a little will power. They don't get that CHRONIC means it is always with us, sometimes manageable, most times NOT! Yeah, I'm yelling, my family is fairly good, but I don't think they realize how frustrating it is to always have something huting or not feeling good from the meds or depressed because you can't do what you want to do, or angry when they ask, do you really need xxxx? Or to do XXXX? I'm feeling sorry for my self right now. I've been sleeping more to escape. I think I picked up a cold when I was at the doctor's and am stuffed up on top of everything!!!! Good, got that off my chest. Thank goodness my little pity fits don't last long. I've got a headache from the sinus stuff. I feel much better after one of my rants. Thanks for lending an ear. I think maybe I'll use my dry erasr board and put up a daily status. Then my family can know whether to tread lightly or run for cover! I know you all won't believe I'm not all sweetness and light and a joy to be around! Thank goodness I've got you to vent to. 3:40 in the morning . I think I'll wake a kitty and have a cuddle. Maybe music will help. Good thing I find myself amusing when I'm emoting, that usually signals the end of the bout. Love to all. Caro

12. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Caro you can vent whenever you want!! Pain is so subjective and what you feel may not be what someone else feels but your experience is real to you. Take care of yourself and remember we are here for you!!

14. Likes janie mae, Carolyn1953 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by twinfaye View Post
    Well you silly girl!! I would be really mad at you if you had died on me!!! Pay attention to your body and STOP!!! I don't want to have to come there and put you to bed but I can!!!
    Faye, I can help you if you need me. Just getting to know Jane and don't want to lose her.

16. Likes janie mae, Carolyn1953 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree Magnolia Blossom. Jane, We want you around for a long while. Carolyn, you can vent any time you want. Anyone can. We listen around here. Hugs, Judy