Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  158
Page 10 of 10 First ... 8910

Jacksonville, Florida, but hate it. BAMA native
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have had this happen to me before. I can't remember why but I suggest you try to reboot your device. You know when you shut down & it says there are updates available. Would you like to shut down & restart? Try that. My latest cell phone is 4G & it askes me to do this once a week. If I don't, it starts acting up, runs so slow I can't stand it. Give your device all it's updates. Let me know if it works so I will know I haven't lost all my marbles.
    Big hugs, Jane

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Nothing,

Been there, done that. It is sooooo disheartning to discover a missed stitch rows later. I wouldn't want to count the number of times I've had to rip out rows and rows. You would think it would make me check as I go but noooooo, I discover them too much later.

3. Likes janie mae liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by misspat View Post
    Hi Nothing,

Been there, done that. It is sooooo disheartning to discover a missed stitch rows later. I wouldn't want to count the number of times I've had to rip out rows and rows. You would think it would make me check as I go but noooooo, I discover them too much later.
    Lol so true... I seem to notice when projects get skinnier lol. Part of my problem is i get bored counting to ten lol.

5. Likes janie mae liked this post