Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  22
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes Landon, please do share that with me. Maybe I can try that too!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    Hi, B!!

How are you doing? I sent you a private message about something personal I want to talk to you about. These coasters and cup cozies can be Christmas gifts, stay in your home, it is up to you to decide what you want to do with them.

Forgive me, I can't remember if you are involved in the project some of us are doing? We are crocheting some skull type caps to send to jsrga's (Christa) sister and she will send them overseas for our military to use.

I can email you the links to your in box on here if you need me to.

XOXOX

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so in!!

3. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    You need to make space in your private messages - no room.

Post Thanks / Like
    I finished the coaster and also did a cup cozy. The cozy was a bit large but it fits great on a mason jar as well as my smoothie cup! I also made a cozy that I am planning on taking up to my mothers, that way I will spend more time with the family and hopefully less time looking for my cup of Jo!
    I did place my blanket that I am working on in the background. I just finished my 2nd run of colors and have only 3 more to go

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8061/8...dfa916b9_c.jpg

6. Likes Barbara G., Erika liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank Landon for sharing with us. I will make some. I have been looking for coaster patterns. Just ain't got around and look. Now I don't have to. So, Thanks again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rosieh20 View Post
    I finished the coaster and also did a cup cozy. The cozy was a bit large but it fits great on a mason jar as well as my smoothie cup! I also made a cozy that I am planning on taking up to my mothers, that way I will spend more time with the family and hopefully less time looking for my cup of Jo!
    I did place my blanket that I am working on in the background. I just finished my 2nd run of colors and have only 3 more to go

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8061/8...dfa916b9_c.jpg
    I love the colors you used - they look wonderful!

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks Barbara! both projects are fun! enjoying this new venture of mine!!

10. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi rosie! I'm doing the blanket too. instead I wanted a smaller blanket for my grand daughter new baby..I chained 147 instead of 174..almost got the mesh done..soon I will be weaving the threads thu..my colors are l white-lt blue-beige and country blue.also doing Landon cal. btw...yours looks good!

Post Thanks / Like
    wow, your almost done! I started with 174 (I think) and have no Idea how many I have in reality . But I do know that I have 73 "holes" that I am working with. And I am sure my gauge is totally off! Anyways, having fun with it. Going to be good for a twin bed. Can't wait till you post your finished blanket, looking forward to seeing it!!