Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  22
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, thanks landon, i think this is an operator malfuntion on my part. I. Have done the 3 chain and two of the dc and will keep working from the hole. I am sure your instructions are just fine!! Just a new experience. For me

2. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't hesitate to let us know if you get stuck! Did you see the pic of the coasters I added?

Post Thanks / Like
    so we got 2 cal going this month?

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Landon, I finished one last night and will do another one tonight and post them, the first one looks abit funky because I wasn't stitching into the top of the chains, I pulled my treads thru farther down...except the last row I think I did right. Except now it looks like I have a lip all around it, maybe because I pulled to tight,,,umm maybe I should post it before I do another and you can let me know which way I should go.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Val, the blanket is a tough one so I think most people are opting out of it because it really is very time consuming and most likely don't have the time to do it in one month. I was surprised to see that RenJac is making one! I am also, if I was working I probably wouldn't have started it! I am doing the coasters as well, and probably will do the cozy later. Going to study them and see if I can get it so I can put the handle of a cup thru it...I am sure there is a way, just don't know how..

7. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cute, cute and more cute!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, Landon my husband and I have to take pills throughout the day we have alarms and weekly pill boxes otherwise we would never get them all taken, nor would they be on time. I'm always amazed at anyone who can take their meds with out a weekly pill boxes and alarms. I think our (my husband and mine) memory is so bad we just can not remember with out our system.

Thanks for the coaster and cozzy! Great idea.
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

10. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I hear ya, babes!! Thank goodness we have access to the pill boxes and technology to keep us on track! I dread the day I get meds that I have to take more than twice a day!!
    My memory is just not what it used to be either! What gives with that, I mean, we aren't exactly decrepit!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Landon,
    What are we going to do with the coasters and cozys after we make them? I understand donating scarfs but ?????? Sorry Landon, sometimes I'm very slow at understanding stuff so please excuse me. B

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, B!!

How are you doing? I sent you a private message about something personal I want to talk to you about. These coasters and cup cozies can be Christmas gifts, stay in your home, it is up to you to decide what you want to do with them.

Forgive me, I can't remember if you are involved in the project some of us are doing? We are crocheting some skull type caps to send to jsrga's (Christa) sister and she will send them overseas for our military to use.

I can email you the links to your in box on here if you need me to.

XOXOX

14. Likes Beatrice1953 liked this post