Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Thread: Over did it!!

Post Thanks / Like
    So I guess you can crochet too much! But you can still have fun while you rest your hands! You can always plan out what you're going to make next or do some "window shopping" on the net!! Anyway-hope your hands are doing better!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you! And yes u can over so it i crocheted for almost 12 hrs yesterday with only a few minimal breaks for Copland pumpkin carving.. As well as putting kids to bed lol. " window shopping" is bad I found a few more things I want to make lol I also started the crochet Along scarf last night. Today I have been doing the house hold chores I didn't do yesterday, nice hot dish water has helped.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hot water helps me and sometimes ice helps me too. I keep a small soda bottle in my freezer that is full of frozen water. I hold onto it and it helps me a lot. I tried ice cubes but they was clumsy for my hands.

Post Thanks / Like
    That's a good idea too... Why didn't I think of that lol. They are getting much better as the day goes on, but in itching toget back at it lol.

I was born in the state of confusion and have never left!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Has anyone tried those therapeutic gloves? I've seen them in several different catalogs and I think JoAnn's carries them as well. They are supposed to help with the swelling and pain. I keep wanting to get a pair but when I get to the store, new yarn vs gloves, well, you know what happens!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yarn it is! Lol I'm going to look for a pair of gloves, I did revenue know about then unlit hey are mentioned lol

Post Thanks / Like
    My sister and I both use the gloves and they work wonders for us. I suggest when you get them (at least the ones we wear have a seam) wear them wrong side out otherwise the seam will hurt your hands. My sister's hands hurt her worse than mine hurt me and she wears her every time she crochets or knits, she loves them. I wear mine if I crochet or type for any amount of time I wear them. They are worth the cost at least for us they were.

Hubby is doing great! He was putting full weight on his knee within 24 hours after his surgery. Thinking he will be coming home probably tomorrow. Thanks for your well wishes. Ya'all are the best!
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

8. Likes nothingnowhere liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for letting us know how your husband is doing! You must be so relieved! And thanks for letting us know how the gloves work for you. I've hesitated to buy any without knowing how they work for folks.
    Quote Originally Posted by BarbySue View Post
    My sister and I both use the gloves and they work wonders for us. I suggest when you get them (at least the ones we wear have a seam) wear them wrong side out otherwise the seam will hurt your hands. My sister's hands hurt her worse than mine hurt me and she wears her every time she crochets or knits, she loves them. I wear mine if I crochet or type for any amount of time I wear them. They are worth the cost at least for us they were.

Hubby is doing great! He was putting full weight on his knee within 24 hours after his surgery. Thinking he will be coming home probably tomorrow. Thanks for your well wishes. Ya'all are the best!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the tip about the gloves. Very glad to hear he is doing so well!!!

RenJac1301
    OH! Do they work ?[QUOTE=Anaisa;33503]Those stress crochet fingers gloves....I bought two...they come as one and they are almost like compression socks but for you hands....I haven't used mine in a while...crochet dude has some out too...I bought them when I got the 50% coupons, not sure of the cost, I got mine a way back....[/QUOTE]