Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Post Thanks / Like
    I just cut the ending piece of yarn longer than what they said to. I wrapped it around my four fingers and sewed it to the top. Does that make sense? Probably not. Lol I then cut the loops and whala instant tassel. The more yarn the merrier. Hope this helps if not maybe I can make a video to go along with what I just tried to explain. Lol let me know.

Erika
    Quote Originally Posted by lheidrich View Post
    Erika, how do you make a tassel for a hat? My son wants one for his hat and maybe I can put one on mine. I bought a pompom maker, but what I ended up with was nothing like a pompom or a tassel.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there,
    I loom knit all the time, but don't put the little extras like ear flaps on, just do a band, and 2 some
    times 3 yarns together, depending on how heavy you want it, I have made several for the nun that
    comes here once a week, as I live in Humility of Mary independent housing/ Hud. We have different
    programs, and they know of homeless, the very poor, etc....so I do crocheting, and knitting/loom knitting
    which I think is easier to do, I can without interuptions, make at least 2 hats a day...you have to try it,
    as the directions are very easy to follow, hope this helps.
    Maryp111

3. Likes mamamiaow liked this post