Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  142
Page 8 of 12 First ... 678910 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    same question about Sticky - not sure what it means????

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SunnyCe View Post
    same question about Sticky - not sure what it means????
    The moderator and administrator can stick the thread to the top of the list in the particular section of the forum. It will stay at the top until we "unstick it."

3. Likes N/A, teresah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Barbara for the information about "sticky"

5. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya friendlycrocheter, Welcome to the site.. It's nice to meet you.. The members here are very helpful and friendly.. If you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to ask.. I hope you enjoy Crochet Talk as much as I do... Teresa

7. Likes dragondrummer liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Teresa - I do enjoy Crochet Talk and am glad to know if I need any assistance where I can look.

9. Likes teresah liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Barbara, For member having difficulty posting picture, I have to admit that this posting program is a little unusual to say the least.. However, after a few posts, it does become easier... Teresa

11. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    THanks for your help and particularly the reassurance that we newbies don't feel too awkward

13. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    good evening Barbara, I just read your message" helping others" and I would like to say, that is very helpful for me, although, I am struggling with this myself, mostly because I do not own a computer, everything that I am doing is from my droid phone, and all of this is new to me, so I'm not really sure if my posts are going through correctly, I had post an introduction to introduce myself, but I never received any response back from anyone, not a Hello, welcome, not even a frien,d invite, except for one person and that is Teresah, so I was beginning to wonder if maybe I was making ,a mistake somewhere, I just want to join in on the site of doing something that I love and have a passion for, I may not be the greatest at it ,but it is a passion, I've alwayz luv crocheting and knittin, jewelry making, anything that deals with art and I'm just trying to be a part of something that I really love doing, but please, I don't want sympathy or empathy, I just want genuine friends and if I'm not accepted here, then so be it,no hard feelings, and I was still think this is a great site and will always come and look at things and hopefully learn something

15. Likes teresah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Ladyclaudia, Glad to see you overcome the problem of not having a computer but still you got on line so you could talk with the group .I have a neice in Utah that doesn't' have a
    computer and she goes to the library and sends me a note every once in awhile to let me know they are all getting along. What are you interested in making? My
    name is Margaret and I am in Texas .
    `

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyclaudia View Post
    good evening Barbara, I just read your message" helping others" and I would like to say, that is very helpful for me, although, I am struggling with this myself, mostly because I do not own a computer, everything that I am doing is from my droid phone, and all of this is new to me, so I'm not really sure if my posts are going through correctly, I had post an introduction to introduce myself, but I never received any response back from anyone, not a Hello, welcome, not even a frien,d invite, except for one person and that is Teresah, so I was beginning to wonder if maybe I was making ,a mistake somewhere, I just want to join in on the site of doing something that I love and have a passion for, I may not be the greatest at it ,but it is a passion, I've alwayz luv crocheting and knittin, jewelry making, anything that deals with art and I'm just trying to be a part of something that I really love doing, but please, I don't want sympathy or empathy, I just want genuine friends and if I'm not accepted here, then so be it,no hard feelings, and I was still think this is a great site and will always come and look at things and hopefully learn something
    Hello,

You are welcome here! I went to look at your posts you have made in the forums and I do not see an introduction. You are more than welcome to post one here: Introduce Yourself

We are excited to have you here on site with us! If you ever want to see your posts and the replies, click on your name and you will be given the option to view your profile along with a lot of other options. Please let us know if you need help with anything and enjoy the forums!

18. Likes dragondrummer liked this post