Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  24
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Karen, hang in there! you are a fighter and I'm sure that you can beat this. We are all here for you.
    Crochetgal on Etsy - Beautiful yarns, affordable prices

Post Thanks / Like
    Karen, how was your Saturday? I didn't realize that u were in AZ. You can call me anytime you need to. I'm in CA. No time change i believe and i always have my phone on me. I live by my phone. LOL If you ever need anything or need to cry or vent just call. You will always have a friend in me. Sending you hugs and lots of blessings....
    Erika
    661-348-1051

Post Thanks / Like
    Karen, I'm a late-night person also. Have been since the day I was born. My internal clock does not know the meaning of sunrise or a.m. If you need to talk or even vent, my shoulders are wide enough to take it. We all know what it is like to want to talk, vent or get something off our chest and noone is there for us. We are all here for you. You can call me anytime, day or night. 843-813-1760. Take care and I have a candle lit for you and your son. All God's blessings on the both of you.--Jan

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Mash. Where are you located. I'm always trying to figure out the time differences cause, as I told Beatrice, AZ has no daylight savings time so some places it's early here and 3 am there. lol.
    Karen

Post Thanks / Like
    I am in Unicoi, Tn. I didn't get to see where you are from. I will always be here for ya. lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Karen, I know the time diff is weird because I lived in Phoenix/Mesa for a few years. but I'm up at all different hours and even if I'm not, don't worry about it, all I do for a living is watch TV, play with my computer and crochet. Love ya!
    Quote Originally Posted by karen in tucson View Post
    Thank you Mash. Where are you located. I'm always trying to figure out the time differences cause, as I told Beatrice, AZ has no daylight savings time so some places it's early here and 3 am there. lol.
    Karen

Post Thanks / Like
    Not to be a butinsky, but what about seeing a therapist? You could vent to your heart's content! And with the support system you have here, might be a good combo. Just my 2 cents worth.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mash I'm in AZ so there is that time difference but not too bad.
    Landon, it's really hard for me to open up face to face with people i don't know. I can talk to people like in here but to sit right in front of them is really stressful for me about pretty much anything especially this. I don 't have alot of trust in people and tend to think they are going to use it against me or think I'm just a whiner. I've been like that all of my life. I went to counseling for awhile about something else and I was just starting to trust her and they changed my counselor. I went to the new one twice and that was it. If you want me to back off in here as far as this goes I can without a problem because I understand that this is mainly a crochet site. It just felt a little good to talk. Love you all no matter what
    Much blessings
    Karen

Post Thanks / Like
    No, Karen, of course not! I have been in therapy off and on since 1990. Very long story, really don't want to bore anyone with the gory details. It has done me a world of good and I just thought you would benefit from it.

You know what works for you and that is what is important!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Karen please don't give up on us. We are here for you and we can talk about anything. Lord knows that I do! I've seen a psychiatrist for years but I had to quit when I moved up here. Over a hundred miles each way was too hard. I have probably had 10 drs and I hated changing like you but it is just part of therapy. If you want to bring up a subject start a new post on the chit chat thread. If people don't want to listen to you they won't go to the post. So we care about you!!