Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  37
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

Thread: New Hook

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for letting me know. I nearly put that on my "wish list."

Post Thanks / Like
    You can sharpen them yourself with a emory board. The rough side used for acrylic nails. Worked for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Irishjl View Post
    When I saw a picture of the hook, I had an idea. Taking a couple of my steel hooks to a sheet metal company and have them sharpen the tip of the hook. They were able to fix the oven of my breadmaker when there was a defect in the oven and it would keep jumping out of place, due to a slightly long lip on it. I figure it wouldn't hurt to see if they could sharpen it. Otherwise, use the #7 hook or as Faye does, an ice pick.

Caro, thank you for the input. Wonder how many people have been duped by it? I'm sorry it wasn't what you thought it was, but it was good info for the rest of us.

3. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I was raised in southern Illinois (Shawneetown). Live in north Georgia now in the edge of the mountains. Very pretty area but I still miss Illinois after 30 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theresa L View Post
    I was raised in Chicago but moved to the southern end of Illinois about 14 years ago.Now I have the best of both worlds. I am still in my beloved midwest but I am far enough south that there are a few rolling hills and the people have a slight twang. For me, paradise.

5. Likes janie mae liked this post