Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Mom to all,

Copyright your pattern! I used to work for a company that printed out thesis for college students and they copyrighted all their stuff. you might research that online and see what all is involved and how much it cost. I have a cousin that made a cookbook and had it printed actually she made 2. Also I wouldn't post pictures of things you don't want stolen . I can help tho if you wanna post pictures just let me know.
    Barb

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    Hi Nova,
    For a wedding afghan you would want everything to be just right because it's for a gift for a special occasion.
    Totally understandable, but I can only do what I can do. Plus, granted that it is used, most "problems" aren't to noticeable after a few washes!

Moved to Vacaville, Ca, now in Sacramento
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am attempting a multicolored shrug for myself. Completed the base of the shrug. It went well. It's worked from my left front around to my right front. I completed the sleeves and discovered I miscounted the rows. One of the armholes was correct and the other was a mirror image. Ugh! I frogged and started again from the beginning of the wrong armhole. Tried on the completed base and it was about 3 sizes too big. Frogged again. This time I restarted at the beginning of my left shoulder. I'm glad I like the color and stitch but feel I could be working on something else by now. Oh well. I'll post the finished project. It might be nice for a winter jacket for warmth but if fall colors. Oh well. Still doing booties in wild colors for newborns. Babies should always have covered feet for a couple of months to help regulate their body heat. Love all you guys, I'm baaaaack!

Post Thanks / Like
    I am working on the Simple Tunic that choiyuk96 put on the forum under patterns. It is the first "experienced" pattern i have tried . Choiyuk96 explained to me how to read the pattern. I would recommend it for anyone who wants to advance your crochet skills. It only has the stitches hdc, sc, and Sc2tog.

I used scrap yarn to practice. I know i will need more help when i start to put it all together, but thankfully Choiyuk96 will be there to help me. Simply Soft Carron yarn is very reasonable at Herrschners (purchased on internet).
    wadepersonal (Rose Ann)

Post Thanks / Like
    Still working on what I now call a blanket for my son. I am making it long enough so takes awhile to do a row. I am hoping to do a cross stitch sailboat on it.
    Leona

Post Thanks / Like
    I decided to use some of my precious sweet rolls and cakes for family gifts, so I've been working on mandala sweaters. I don't have to keep changing colors and hide yarn ends with the variegated cakes. I just love them. I'm on a roll now.. hahah
    The first one I made was to be for a 3 year old that is a little husky. It fit her cousin who will be a year old in October, so I started a medium ladies one with Root Beer Sweet Roll by Premier, and it fit my 7 year old granddaughter beautifully. I didn't have to put as many rows on it as the pattern called for and now I'm working on making a plus sized vest for my daughter. I've already had one of her friends from Texas ask if I'm making them for sale. She'd like a large one! hahah Projects never cease. I'll deliver the 50 Sweater Angel Baby sets to the hospital tomorrow, the doctor was on vacation for 2 weeks, but he's back and expecting 30 new citizens in the next couple of weeks. That September meeting won't come soon enough for the other Sweater Angels to drop off what they've been working on since May.

Post Thanks / Like
    "I'll deliver the 50 Sweater Angel Baby sets to the hospital tomorrow". This is a very special project you are doing. Very nice and I know many thanks to you and the ones who do this.
    Leona

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll deliver the 50 Sweater Angel Baby sets to the hospital tomorrow, the doctor was on vacation for 2 weeks, but he's back and expecting 30 new citizens in the next couple of weeks.

Are these angel baby sets something you made yourself, or you are delivering them on behalf of other knitters & crocheters? What exactly do these sets consist of? Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Still working on my "temperature blanket"
    I moved in June from a "warm" Texas climate to a cooler Tennessee climate, so there will be lots more colder rows at the bottom than the top!

What Is Your Current Project?-img_2339-jpg

-Susan

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, Suewin, that will be a beautiful and colorful blanket!! It will also always be a reminder of your move from a hot climate to a cooler one! Will you attach a tag onto it stating the year it was made?
    ~~ Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!