Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Page 5 of 9 First ... 34567 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieS1949 View Post
    Jean Marie,

the monogram one I am gonna make which is a ways down the line yet its not for a wedding. My grandson loves anything for U of M football that's what it will be for. I just never tried putting anything in a afghan like pictures or lettering.

Barb
    Hi Barb,
    I'm not sure how I'm putting the Greek letters on the afghan I'm doing either.
    Jean Marie

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi all!
    A friend of ours at our marina asked me to make him a pillow for his boat, with a paddle-wheeler boat on it. He drew me a picture of what he wants, so I charted it out on graph paper. I have the front almost done, but need the boat to be wider, so I have to rip it back some and try again. I will post a pic of it when it is finished.

~~ Hugs, Jo
    Last edited by dancingbaehr; 08-07-2017 at 07:50 AM. Reason: Typing error
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Current makes

I am busy using up scraps and left overs at the moment. I have made a blanket from DK and now doing pet rugs for our local animal shelter using chunky yarns.

What Is Your Current Project?-blanket4_fotor-jpgWhat Is Your Current Project?-kitty-blankets_fotor-jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you I saved that site.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am busy using up scraps and left overs at the moment.

@Frankie66. Do you use different weights of yarn all in the same project (assuming no extremes such as fingering & bulky)? I am itching to do something with my scraps.

Post Thanks / Like
    My current project is pair of rifleman mittens for man and woman in camouflage and orange with ski mask to match.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MeToo! View Post
    I am busy using up scraps and left overs at the moment.

@Frankie66. Do you use different weights of yarn all in the same project (assuming no extremes such as fingering & bulky)? I am itching to do something with my scraps.
    I have used the same weights for each project. However I did find some were slightly different in thickness, but not enough to make much difference.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,
    Nice, Frankie.

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful design

Post Thanks / Like

Mom to all

I am a big love of crocheting baby clothes. Especially baby girl clothing. St present I am working on a dress, a dress & matching jacket with a bonnet & booties, and a baby blanket. All getting ready to be shipped to England to a very dear friend who has a new granddaughter arriving in early Dec.
    I just completed a MRS SANTA COCOON for her. That project is my pride and joy. I've never seen a pattern for almost anything for a MRS SANTA So I. Thought about what it should look like and I made. It. No pattern. No I just need to find out how to make my pattern my own so some big company doesn't attach it and make money from my design. I don't have even a beginning clue on what to do or how to do it. Just the knowledge that my ex and I had 2 great ideas and now many years later those 2 ideas are sold by every fast food chain and almost every restaurant around. With no credit to either of us. So this time I want this protected. So if anyone can help me with that I'd be very grateful. I'm not sure how to post pictures of what I've made so when someone can advise me I'll be more than happy to post pictures.