Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  22
Page 8 of 8 First ... 678

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree, I love multi-colored yarns and I use them for just about anything - scarves, sweaters, vests, I've just started a pillow that I saw somewhere - the background is multi-shades of a medium shade of red and the foreground is cables using dark, dark red - - just starting so haven't gotten to far but already am liking it. Enjoy experimenting with multi-colored yarn

Post Thanks / Like
    I use lighter multicolor yarn for baby hats. I usually do the top in white and use the multicolor for the brims. Darker yarns or bright yarns are used for walker totes. I can use up small balls of yarn for the baby hats. I buy alot of yarn at yard sales and places like that so I don't always get full skeins. This is a good way for me to use up those small amounts plus even 1/2 skein will make a tote. I donate to an on-line crochet group.
    Last edited by KathyL.; 08-30-2012 at 11:40 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Walker Tote's

Quote Originally Posted by KathyL. View Post
    I use lighter multicolor yarn for baby hats. I usually do the top in white and use the multicolor for the brims. Darker yarns or bright yarns are used for walker totes. I can use up small balls of yarn for the baby hats. I buy alot of yarn at yard sales and places like that so I don't always get full skeins. This is a good way for me to use up those small amounts plus even 1/2 skein will make a tote. I donate to an on-line crochet group.
    Are you talking about Adult Walker's? Where did you get a pattern?

Post Thanks / Like
    bevscountrycottage.com It is a very simple pattern.....done all in HDC. Not alot of counting as you are only working on 34 stitches for 15 rows. Make 2 of these, attach the straps, add buttons, crochet front and back together and you are good to go. It is under adult patterns.

Post Thanks / Like
    I always find a solid color to use along with a multi. Afghans are great. How about a baby blanket to keep on hand for a shower.

6. Likes Jerry31557 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I like the Crochet Dudes new granny square pattern. Check it iut it is so pretty! I normally make afghans but I am going to make one of these. .

Post Thanks / Like
    Skeins of Aunt Lydia's rug yarn. Does anyone know where to get his. I used it to make slippers years ago. I doubled the soles and they lasted for years. I have slipper patterns but would love to make them with Aunt Lydia's Rug yarn by the skein. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    I used multicolored yarn for everything that I would used solid color yarn for. It is so much fun to use because you never know what it is going to look like until you crochet it. How about neckwarmer or shawlettes?

Post Thanks / Like
    You can use multicolored yarn for anything you use solid color yarn for. If I like the way it looks for an item, I just use it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for all the replies! This thread will be closed due to the number of replies. Thanks again!

12. Likes Beatrice1953 liked this post