Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  12
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    I may check them out tomorrow. I went to a town rummage today & bought a small bag of yarn for a dollar. When I got home & cked it out I found I had9-3oz skeins & 5 about half skeins.Pretty good. As for not using Walmart. I have no choice. There is no other place for me to by yarn unless I have my daughter take me to another town about 35 mi from here. I have to call her at least a week in advance. She & her son are involved with school basketball, baseball & who knows what so I need to let her know ahead so she can make arrangements.So I don't do to often.

2. Likes libertylady64 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    i was so happy to see someone had clearance yarn. i can use all of the yarn i can get my greedy little hands on! this time of the year i crochet alot more items. happy crocheting landon!UOTE=Landon;25066]OMG! You made a HAUL!! I'm with Jan, can't wait to see what all you make with your yarn!! I am going to Walmart today and I always go by the yarn department. You better believe that I will make a bee-line for it today!! The Halloween decorations will be stop number 2 for me, LOL[/QUOTE]

4. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    i am like you ladybug, i have no choice but to shop at the local wal-mart. their prices on the food is much cheaper than the food lion here. happy crocheting!
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybug View Post
    I may check them out tomorrow. I went to a town rummage today & bought a small bag of yarn for a dollar. When I got home & cked it out I found I had9-3oz skeins & 5 about half skeins.Pretty good. As for not using Walmart. I have no choice. There is no other place for me to by yarn unless I have my daughter take me to another town about 35 mi from here. I have to call her at least a week in advance. She & her son are involved with school basketball, baseball & who knows what so I need to let her know ahead so she can make arrangements.So I don't do to often.

Post Thanks / Like
    Guess I will be checking out the yarn at Walmart too. A year or two ago they discontinued the whole cloth, yarn, etc. department. What a mistake. They had lots of complaints from customers so they brought the department back. Still don't have the choices they used to have.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just bI went today but Ican't say if yarn was on sale or not. Can't remember how much I paid for it the last time I bought there. Red heart super cost $2.77 today. I just bought 3 varigated.Check out the Goodwill stores & others like them. It's hard to come bu y but usually when you find it there it's a lot. I

Also garage sales too.Don't know the temp outside but I am cold. Going to put my winter nightgown on & have some milk& something I haven,t decided yet.It's 9 pm here.Have a nice evening everyone.

Post Thanks / Like
    You did well!

Post Thanks / Like
    U Bet they do have Clearance Yarn at times!! I have bought 6+ dollar yarn for 2.00 each! Look around in the Clearance item isle, a lot of times U will find the sale priced yarn there.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have found some in the clearance isle once in awhile also.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've checked twice now and never seem to find any yarn on clearance at my Walmart. I really love the colors you got and would love to find those here!

Post Thanks / Like
    I checked my Walmart too. No clearance yarn to be seen.