Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    INeed Craft Booth Ideas!-flower-toys-004-jpgNeed Craft Booth Ideas!-flower-toys-005-jpgNeed Craft Booth Ideas!-flower-toys-006-jpg

Allie! Here's some pictures of my booth from 3 weeks ago! Where I have things hanging,is part of metal crates! I have found these very useful , used as a cube or flat! I got mine at Target!! I use 2 tables and 2 card tables-they fit nicely in the 10 x 10 space! I'll be doing a Craft Fair next weekend the 21! Good luck with your's!!!!
    Last edited by Maryjane; 07-12-2012 at 12:45 PM.

2. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those metal crate things are fantastic, I will have to look into the cost. I do remember that I have some old shelving material when my husband did shelves in my craft room, so we are going to try and make some peg board out of those.

Post Thanks / Like
    You could also use the lattice work that people put around their decks. They have plastic or wood. Depending on what you make you could use clothespins to clip the items to the lattice or use hangers.

5. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've used lattice work in the past! And it works quite well! But if it's plastic and it's hot out it bows out, etc! I drilled holes in it and used golf tees to hang the things on! The metal crates are usually under $35. at most places!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah....I didn't think about the heat making the plastic bow.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the info. I will try to get some pics of my booth to show what I ended up doing if I can get a chance.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hobby Lobby has the styrofoam heads, men and women, cheap. They also have science fair display boards that would easy to cover and attach ribbons for hairbow display. Lightweight and inexpensive!

10. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Here's something I did for a fair booth that costs nearly nothing but a little time. Find some interesting tree branches in your own yard, street or local park ... you may be lucky to find some on the ground. If not, cut a few (getting permission if need be) and then use these to hang your smaller items from. You can hang the branches from your awning using spring clamps from the hardware store (35 cents to a dollar each), or arrange them in large vases or buckets filled with sand. Also, several lengths of clothesline draped from the inside of your awning and use clothespins to hang your hair clips, etc. works as well. You can turn either of these ideas into a theme.

Hope this maybe sparks some ideas. Good luck! Tracie

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracie Kae View Post
    Here's something I did for a fair booth that costs nearly nothing but a little time. Find some interesting tree branches in your own yard, street or local park ... you may be lucky to find some on the ground. If not, cut a few (getting permission if need be) and then use these to hang your smaller items from. You can hang the branches from your awning using spring clamps from the hardware store (35 cents to a dollar each), or arrange them in large vases or buckets filled with sand. Also, several lengths of clothesline draped from the inside of your awning and use clothespins to hang your hair clips, etc. works as well. You can turn either of these ideas into a theme.

Hope this maybe sparks some ideas. Good luck! Tracie
    Interesting idea, thank you! I doubt this booth will be too extravagant for me in my displays since it is my first, but it will get better as I do this more. Only a few more days before the boutique and then I will be sure to post some pics

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Allie! Your booth will evolve as you do shows! I've been doing shows for over a year now and my booth doesn't look anything like the 1st one! You will learn what works for you! I think I have found the look I like best-the one in the photos!
    Will you be doing any indoor shows? That's a whole new ball game when it comes to displaying! You wouldn't have a canapy to hang things on,etc! But you can worry about that later! Good luck with your show!!! I'm doing one this weekend too!