Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  70
Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds gorgeous! I'm doing Lion Brand's Color Block Afghan, but I changed the colors to brighter ones.

Post Thanks / Like
    I may try that Navajo blanket for my son-in-law but I'm still looking through my patterns

3. Likes dragondrummer liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Have ya'll seen this article?

2 Million Knitters with Pointy Sticks are Angry at the US Olympic Committee | Exchanging Fire

Link was posted in one of my Stitch 'n Bitch groups this morning.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dragondrummer View Post
    Have ya'll seen this article?

2 Million Knitters with Pointy Sticks are Angry at the US Olympic Committee | Exchanging Fire

Link was posted in one of my Stitch 'n Bitch groups this morning.
    Wow - can you believe this! We may have to adjust the name of our challenge. We do not have any Olympic patterns on site that we know of...this is just REALLY crazy! Not a good way to keep public support of the Olympic games!!

6. Likes dragondrummer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    It seems there is always somebody that comes around and spoils all the fun for others! It is CRAZY!!!!

8. Likes dragondrummer liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Have two Stitch 'n Bitch meetups this weekend, both groups belong to Team Texas Yarnivore for the Ravelympics. Will keep you posted on what's being said/done on this topic.

Post Thanks / Like
    This is a crochet challenge that takes place during the olympic games. If the Olympic committee has a problem with that then so be it.
    Crochetgal on Etsy - Beautiful yarns, affordable prices

11. Likes dragondrummer, thehippyhooker liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Apparently, the day after issuing their 'cease and desist' order the USOC, being inundated with protest mail, issued a rather non-apologetic apology to Ravelry. My Sunday Stitch 'n Bitch group is currently calling the Ravelympics "The Games That Shall Not Be Named" and Team Texas Yarnivore is proceeding as originally planned. So crochet and knit projects are being planned for cast-on on July 27th to coinside with the start of the Olympic Games in your time zone. :-)

13. Likes thehippyhooker liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    It sound like a great idea. How about the color theme being red, white and blue?

I am moving so I have already packed up my crochet books. I only have two soft cover books for projects I am currently working on.

I roller skate. It would great if someone could post a skate cover pattern or someone can post links to athletic type crochet projects. For example: Racket covers, saddle cozy, gymnist chalk bag, crochet swim suite, etc.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thebiggirl_1 View Post
    It sound like a great idea. How about the color theme being red, white and blue?

I am moving so I have already packed up my crochet books. I only have two soft cover books for projects I am currently working on.

I roller skate. It would great if someone could post a skate cover pattern or someone can post links to athletic type crochet projects. For example: Racket covers, saddle cozy, gymnist chalk bag, crochet swim suite, etc.
    The red, white, and blue sounds like a great idea for those who have not already purchased their materials!

I made a note of your requests and added them to my list of things to search for in patterns. Just wanted to let you know! :0)