Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    I also love to make AG doll clothes. I made dresses, coats, socks, sweaters, hats and scarfs. I love to knit them. I found most of my patterns on the Internet. I also love making Dumplin Dolls from the 1980's, my avatar is one I made. I had a garage sale a few months ago and sold them all. I must get busy and start making them again. I have a lot of doll heads left, they are very hard to come by. Allfree knitting is a web site that has doll clothes and Liberty Jane is another one that you can get a free sewing pattern on Friday's when you join the site.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susie Ann View Post
    I have bought some dolls for grandaughters from Target that are like those expensive dolls but are much cheaper. I have made clothes for my grandaughters and they are 8 and ten so I know a few more years and they won't be interested. So I want to make a crocheted outfit for each of the dolls I have. I bought a bunch of wire boxes you put together and have some for storage for my yarn and the others are to display my dolls. The girls like to go look at them. I am the type of person who will always like dolls and enjoy making different outfits. Just wanted to see if there is anyone else who enjoys doing it.
    "I love making clothes for 18 inch dolls. I made a lot of them for a little girl who lives across the street from me. My grandchildren are all grown and do not play with dolls . I have a ton of patterns. I am always looking for free patterns. This is the first time I have ever responded to one of these post. This is all new to me. I enjoy crocheting. I have been doing it since I was a teenager and I have been a grandmother for some time now.

3. Likes janistwins1 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I really enjoy making 18 inch doll clothes. I made a skirt,top, and hat , a pair of booties, and a dress. I am planning on making a wedding dress some pj's, and some coveralls. I also make clothes for Barbie.

Post Thanks / Like
    My passion are baby dolls. for awhile I was getting into the reborn doll hobby but then decided the cost was just too much for me. I did find several tips along the way like how to make fake milk and juice bottles.

Right now I'm just finishing the baby doll I crocheted then I'll be making her an outfit.

The very first project outside of an afghan I crocheted was an outfit for my doll.

I went on to making baby cardigan sets for my nieces and nephews. To this day I use a life size doll as my model. (no one wanted to lend me their baby )

Post Thanks / Like
    I would love a few fun easy patterns for 18 inch dolls. How do we make this connection?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi hon been crocheting for dolls and teddy bears for years make up my patterns as I go I have a general idea what I want I may start out with a pattern then change it all around. I love making outfits for teddy bears and giving them away.but my favorite doll pattern is for a 18 inch doll it is called southern bell it has a hooped underslip 2 hoops made from wire coat hangers,and the dress has ruffles so beautiful. The pattern was sold by Annie's attic but don't see it for sale anymore.it is absolutely the best pattern but it takes a lot of yarn for the dress and hooped slip with pantaloons and hate but well worth it I have made many of these doll dresses over the years I Aldo change this pattern to fit teddy bears .I get dolls and bears from thrift stores and yard dales to make outfits for I m 65 no grandkids one son 42yrs.not married yet still hoping for grandkids someday.married 43 yrs.to the love of My life..email me anytim . Ladybeastmaster@yahoo.com see my pictures of things u have crocheted including the southern bell doll on Facebook under Peggy failing

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi I,am new to crochet talk, I love making clothes for 18in. Dolls but my granddaughter out grew dolls. Now I make them for children at church

Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/sear...est&query=free patterns for 18 inch dolls there is some free patterns
    I like sewing and crocheting for my dolls.
    Gloria

Post Thanks / Like
    I have not made any clothes for my granddaughter's doll. It seems like I have had no time, but by this summer I have to make some for her. she has 2 dolls One was her birthday last April and one for Christmas. She will be nine Apr. 2, so I have to make something this summer. I am working on plastic canvas right now making angel wings for my cousin's memorial service on Feb. 13th. He died in Jan. in Las Vegas and was cremated and brought back to Ohio to be buried on his Mom's grave with a brother. He has been ill with liver cancer for many years, but it turned into cirosus of the liver and he had not eaten food since Thanksgiving. He was a tall guy, but was down to 89 pounds, and his brother here would not show the pic he got from his brother out there. I did not want to see the picture. I want to remember him as I last saw him in August at our family reunion. We graduated the same year from our school in this little town, so everyone in our class knew everyone else. He would of been 65 in April. Back to subject I would like to have some patterns of crocheted dolls. My Prayer shawl group keeps me busy making shawls, but i will take off some time and make clothes for my granddaughter this summer. Also if anyone has a pattern for little crocheted angelwings, I can not find the pattern I had and I want to have some for people who need them and for others in the group to make them, because they all knit and crochet so i am the only one making angel wings and crocheted would last longer in a pocket or purse

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know if this will be quite what you are looking for, but they sure are lovely. It looks like these dress and wing patterns could be used for a Barbie size doll without undue trouble.

https://www.e-patternscentral.com/de...ml?prod_id=417