Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi , I did try to knook again. I did a little better but not good enough for my effort to be seen. There is just so much "stuff" to keep up with at one time and
    getting the stitches off that limp thread is very hard for me.
    I have patience to keep trying but not the time. I make chemo hats, lapgans, shawls and etc. for the Cancer Center. I don't want to dissapoint them since
    they now look forward to seeing new things each week.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ginny - just do what you can do. You can always crochet in a more familiar way to keep up with the output of charity work, and try the knook when you have some extra time. I have not used looms for making hats, but sometime I also would like to try my hand with them as well.

Do you normally crochet by hand for your charity work? Just curious...thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Bumping this up for the latest in the Knook Knews..........

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

I have just added 25- 30 videos in the following thread on knooking, or learning how to knook for those of you who are interested!

http://crochettalk.com/links-resourc...html#post23214

I know that I will be reviewing some of them when I have some free time! Good Luck on refining those knooking skills!

Post Thanks / Like
    I crochet everything by hand. Don't know a thing about looms.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok I tried to show the pic but I didn't succeed...yesterday I went to Micheals and they have a 6 books on knooking...they are expensive in my opinion about 10 dollars; but they are having a sale and if you have a coupon it might be worth it...the books are: Learning to knook, Simple Scarfs, Baby Beanies, Baby Blankets, Dish Cloths, and Urban Hats....now the books are done by the same Knooking Kit Wal-Mart has...so it will not be trying to learn from a different author....hope this helps.....