Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    Ginny - just do what you can do. You can always crochet in a more familiar way to keep up with the output of charity work, and try the knook when you have some extra time. I have not used looms for making hats, but sometime I also would like to try my hand with them as well.

Do you normally crochet by hand for your charity work? Just curious...thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    I crochet everything by hand. Don't know a thing about looms.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bumping this up for the latest in the Knook Knews..........

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

I have just added 25- 30 videos in the following thread on knooking, or learning how to knook for those of you who are interested!

http://crochettalk.com/links-resourc...html#post23214

I know that I will be reviewing some of them when I have some free time! Good Luck on refining those knooking skills!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok I tried to show the pic but I didn't succeed...yesterday I went to Micheals and they have a 6 books on knooking...they are expensive in my opinion about 10 dollars; but they are having a sale and if you have a coupon it might be worth it...the books are: Learning to knook, Simple Scarfs, Baby Beanies, Baby Blankets, Dish Cloths, and Urban Hats....now the books are done by the same Knooking Kit Wal-Mart has...so it will not be trying to learn from a different author....hope this helps.....