Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  172
Page 4 of 81 First ... 234561454 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennie View Post
    I believe that whatever u use it on will b beautiful Shelley...
    Thanks Bennie, I'm sure the big afghan blanket I make out of it will be nice, too. I just recently made a baby blanket using this yarn and it turned out so soft and spongy, I love it! I was just very surprised when I opened the box. Lesson learned, I guess. I order a LOT of my yarn online, mostly from JoAnn's. I hate to shop and I wait for the online sales and free shipping.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Shelley that scarf is beautiful and I love the contrast you used too. Very very nice. Love Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi All,
    I've made some big squares. Not sure if I'm going to make another big square or 6 inch square next. The last one I did is round. I want to use up the balls of yarn I have. I use yarn from skeins too. I was thinking of maybe making the squares into sweaters but maybe they could be center pieces on tables. I thought about putting them in the 'mission box' when they have it at out church. Maybe I'll look up how to crochet rectangular table center pieces. Otherwise what else could I do with the big squares/circle?
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like

Finished Infinity Cowl Scarf

I just finished this infinity cowl scarf. The yarn is so soft and silky, and it has a wonderful sheen to it. The pattern is extremely simple and it works up quickly.

Shelley
    Attached Images Attached Images What Project Are You Working On?-img_0405-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Pixieglitter View Post
    Thanks Bennie, I'm sure the big afghan blanket I make out of it will be nice, too. I just recently made a baby blanket using this yarn and it turned out so soft and spongy, I love it! I was just very surprised when I opened the box. Lesson learned, I guess. I order a LOT of my yarn online, mostly from JoAnn's. I hate to shop and I wait for the online sales and free shipping.

Shelley
    I bet you will make something very nice with this color combination.
    Right now I am between projects. Can't make up my mind what to start, another afghan with the baby blue and white that I picked up at our group last week or start making hats and scarves for winter, or more animals for Christmas. I finished a baby afghan of leftover fine yarn, but didn't have any fine yarn to make the border. There was just a little fine yarn on the table of at the Interfaith Stitchers, so used it to finish. I put a little rose in the corner, sort of my signature on most everything.
    I feel like making another granny square afghan so maybe that will be my next project.
    Love to look at the pictures of everyone's work! Wish I could learn to take the pictures off my phone, but just can't figure it out. I tried to put them on my husband's computer so I could e-mail them to my laptop, but no luck there. Hubbie says I am electronically illiterate!! But he couldn't figure it out either!! My phone is just a track phone but takes lovely pictures!! Oh, well. Maybe I will try his big Sony camera next time.
    Keep hooking, everyone. Shelah

Post Thanks / Like
    Bennie, you do lovely work, thanks so much for posting your photos!

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Poinciana View Post
    How pretty! Now that's a scarf I would strongly consider making because it's lightweight enough to be of use to me in the brutally chilly AC in restaurants around here.

My current project is cleaning out my stash. Way, way too much yarn so Salvation Army will be getting a big donation.

That's really great of you Ponciana, I get my yarn from thrift stores (or my local wonderful wholesale warehouse that I'm blessed to live near that has thrift store prices (!!), and it's never smelled bad, it usually has labels and it's often a whole new skein or with very little used, really good quality yarn - some people will be made very happy by you for you doing that! You might think about taking it up there at different times to they'll spread it around better, some people go in, get it all and leave none for others. Just a thought

Post Thanks / Like
    I finished this olive green pineapple collar for a client this morning. Photo taken on my crape myrtle tree.
    [ATTACH]13385
    Attached Images Attached Images What Project Are You Working On?-olive-green-pineapple-collar1-jpg 
    Last edited by crochetdiva; 08-31-2015 at 01:08 PM.
    ---HarriEtta

9. Likes SharonO, misskitty287, Carynjoyb liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my goodness, that's a GORGEOUS collar! It's just beautiful!

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like

Another Scarf I'm Working On

I'm off work today, Yay! I've been working on this scarf, I'm almost finished with it. I'm loving this yarn!

Shelley
    Attached Images Attached Images What Project Are You Working On?-img_0410-jpg What Project Are You Working On?-img_0407-jpg