Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Prayers needed

Post Thanks / Like

Prayers needed

Hi everyone, I found out early today that one of my closest cousins passed away this morning. They are our Indiana cousins!! My aunt Ruth and uncle Nathan lived in Indiana all their life. They had 7 children Dale was next to the youngest at 67 yrs old. He had COPD and has not been well all this year he said he wasn't feeling good so his wife called the life squad and he passed away on his way to the hospital. They think his heart just gave out!! My mom and dad had 10 children, Laura and I are in the middle, so we all had someone pretty close in age to play with. Our cousin Donna was born the day after me and Laura so we are super close. This is the first of their brothers or sisters to pass so it's going to be really hard on them. If you would just pray for Dales family I would appreciate it so much and I know they will." To be absent from the body is to be present with The Lord" Praise The Lord lve to all of you Winnie

Post Thanks / Like

Prayer

Quote Originally Posted by Winnie2013 View Post
    Hi everyone, I found out early today that one of my closest cousins passed away this morning. They are our Indiana cousins!! My aunt Ruth and uncle Nathan lived in Indiana all their life. They had 7 children Dale was next to the youngest at 67 yrs old. He had COPD and has not been well all this year he said he wasn't feeling good so his wife called the life squad and he passed away on his way to the hospital. They think his heart just gave out!! My mom and dad had 10 children, Laura and I are in the middle, so we all had someone pretty close in age to play with. Our cousin Donna was born the day after me and Laura so we are super close. This is the first of their brothers or sisters to pass so it's going to be really hard on them. If you would just pray for Dales family I would appreciate it so much and I know they will." To be absent from the body is to be present with The Lord" Praise The Lord love to all of you Winnie
    praying for the family sorry for the loss

Post Thanks / Like
    Please accept my condolences on the loss of your cousin. Prayers are definitely going out to all of them as well as you during this difficult time.

Roe

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Winnie, I am so sorry for the loss of your dear cousin, Dale. I am offering up prayers for your whole family. May God comfort all of you in this time of deep grief.

~~ Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Winnie,

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I will pray for your family and your cousin's family as well. Remember as difficult as all of this is, the Lord is closest to all of you now. God bless,

Cathy

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, Winnie, you have my deepest sympathy during this difficult time. I will be sending good thoughts daily to you and all of your family.

Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie, I am so sorry for all of you and I will be praying for your families. Love , Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    I said a prayer that the Lord Jesus would comfort you and your family and Dale's family.
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie, I'm so sorry for the loss of your dearly loved cousin, Dale. I'm sending out prayers of peace for you and Dale's family.

Love,
    Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    you and your family are in my prayers