Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  6
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Thread: 6 inch squares

Post Thanks / Like
    Your Welcome Donna

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SusansSoulShines View Post
    I saw them , you click on name of square and it takes you to the pattern. There's a load of them, thx!! 6X6 is standard, but Linda Mitzner got X6, 7X7 and 8X8 so she'll have to one day find time for some fancy fixing to connect them all! But she also got 2 shawls, a cap, all those squares, so her mother will be toasty! thx everyone for your contributions, her mother is doing ok considering the treatments are so rough on her and at her age too.
    Hi Susan,
    I'm glad Linda's Mom is doing better.

I went to the 250 free crocheted square patterns and clicked on the name of the square and the pattern is there for that 1 square. I didn't see any other ones after just the one pattern.

Post Thanks / Like

6 inch Thread

I love all the squares. would love to have a couple patterns. But cant seem to get them downloaded so i can print. Some want to tell me what i am doing wrong and how to do it right. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

6 inch squares

i have tryed everything. Now all I do is cry, GOD help me

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Bigsky,
    Are you clicking on the website at the top of page 1? If you are then hover the mouse over the picture you like. Then click on the website below the picture. Sometimes the pattern will come up. Other times you might have to click on something else and some patterns you have to pay for. Let us know if you're still having trouble.
    Jean Marie

6. Likes sassybigsky@yahoo.com liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SusansSoulShines View Post
    I saw them , you click on name of square and it takes you to the pattern. There's a load of them, thx!! 6X6 is standard, but Linda Mitzner got X6, 7X7 and 8X8 so she'll have to one day find time for some fancy fixing to connect them all! But she also got 2 shawls, a cap, all those squares, so her mother will be toasty! thx everyone for your contributions, her mother is doing ok considering the treatments are so rough on her and at her age too.
    Hi Susan,
    I can click on the name of the square and get the pattern but I don't see where you see lots of squares.

Post Thanks / Like
    lots of squares but I don't see the patterns for these either. 6 Inch Squares - Crochet Collections

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jean,

How are you?

Was hoping to sign up for June GSE. Have you heard anything Abt it this month?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Bennie,
    I'm doing good . How are you? No, I haven't heard anything about the exchange squares for this month yet.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am getting better....Trying to get back to doing some of the things that I once loved...crocheting and family. Menopause and depression are such miserable companions so I am praying and expecting great things to happen in my life. Well, let me know if you hear anything...take care