Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

My New Pattern If You'd Like To Try It

Pattern is here: Dual Color Treble Cowl Pattern 1-31-2015 | Crochet By Susan's Soul Shines

It looks like this, I made it to go with this puff stitch hat I made a few months ago. It's good for v or round neck tops in a.c. or outside, and will be good in the spring too. If you're in a public place you can leave it on since it's not hot!

My New Pattern If You'd Like To Try It-mbc2-jpg

My New Pattern If You'd Like To Try It-mbch4-jpg

2. Thanks redhead, Teri thanked for this post
    Likes missro007, Nova55 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Just beautiful Susan! Can the scarf be crocheted longer to be an infinity scarf? xoxoxo Lynda

Post Thanks / Like
    Very Pretty!

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks Nice Susan!

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful! Love it

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynda Fey View Post
    Just beautiful Susan! Can the scarf be crocheted longer to be an infinity scarf? xoxoxo Lynda
    Thank you so much Linda, and yes, it can be made as long as you'd like, and with thicker yarn if you'd like, too. I used worsted weight ply 4. I see it being good for year round depending on those 2 factors. It's really easy to make and the treble make it really soft!

8. Thanks Lynda Fey thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Susans hat

Beautiful hat & scarf Susan. Wish I was in the mood. Haven't crocheted much at all since Christmas.Going to send you some patterns shortly. Hat ones. I went thru some of mine & I know I will never use these. Keep up the good work.

Post Thanks / Like
    I love it thank you for sharing!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybug View Post
    Beautiful hat & scarf Susan. Wish I was in the mood. Haven't crocheted much at all since Christmas.Going to send you some patterns shortly. Hat ones. I went thru some of mine & I know I will never use these. Keep up the good work.
    Thank you ladybug! I'd been wondering where you were and asked about you recently. I wish you felt more like crocheting, maybe you're just going thru a little slump and need some time off! I'd appreciate the patterns if you're sure you won't need them , but I hope you feel like crocheting more soon. love susan
    Last edited by SusansSoulShines; 02-05-2015 at 08:26 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybug View Post
    Keep in touch more and I really hope you start feeling better. Maybe you're just in crochet burn out. It might be good for you to do a search engine search, like google or bing, and just look at pics of crochet and maybe something will strike your fancy and you''ll want to make it. I'm thinking of you, just know that! Did you see the beautiful shawl made with the homespun you gave me?! It did make my wrists and arms hurt but I so love that soft beautiful shawl! Thank you again for not wanting it, lol, and for being so generous as to send it to me. It makes wonderful headbands and fishnet style scarves. With all of your thrift store yarn finds I hope you'll get your 'mojo' back!!!