Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone need a J hook?

Does anyone need a J size hook? I was just going through my hooks and I have six. I have two Boys, two Susan Bates, one plastic one that I don't know the name and one that lights up.

I don't need six. I want to keep the light up one, it's not comfortable to use but every once in awhile I use it. One of the Boye and one Susan Bates is up for grabs. First two to ask get them.

Respond to the thread not a private message. I can't always open them on my kindle.

I also have a whole set of the plastic hooks if someone is just starting out and can use them. It has a F,G,H,J&K.I

Not sure if this should have been in the buy sell trade section but I am giving them away....????
    Last edited by debbie67; 01-20-2015 at 09:59 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by debbie67 View Post
    Does anyone need a J size hook? I was just going through my hooks and I have six. I have two Boys, two Susan Bates, one plastic one that I don't know the name and one that lights up.

I don't need six. I want to keep the light up one, it's not comfortable to use but every once in awhile I use it. One of the Boye and one Susan Bates is up for grabs. First two to ask get them.

Respond to the thread not a private message. I can't always open them on my kindle.

I also have a whole set of the plastic hooks if someone is just starting out and can use them. It has a F,G,H,J&K.I

Not sure if this should have been in the buy sell trade section but I am giving them away....????
    IF no one has gotten the Susan Bates I'd like it. If not that's ok! Thx!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello. What s size in mm - metric? I do not know your sizes.
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Debbie, If you have a J hook left I could use 1 as I have a plastic now (ickky). Ty

Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    The J hooks are gone but I still have the set of plastic ones.