Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Permission?

Post Thanks / Like

Permission?

Do I need to get written and signed permission from someone if THEY take a picture of MY finished crochet project on THEIR baby, to use that picture in any of my galleries or to show if off in various places, such as on this site? If I need a specific type of form, where would I find it?

Post Thanks / Like
    This is a good question. I am curious to see how others feel about this.

Are you using the photo on your site? If so, you may need permission to post a picture of the "baby" on your site although it is in your outfit.

3. Likes Rogue Hobbies liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    This is a good question. I am curious to see how others feel about this.

Are you using the photo on your site? If so, you may need permission to post a picture of the "baby" on your site although it is in your outfit.
    I am not currently using the picture on my site, but I would like to. That's why I'm wondering if I would need written permission or some type of form to be filled out etc.

Post Thanks / Like
    For what it's worth - I'm currently working at a "Mall Santa" photography set. If there is a picture that we would like to put in one of our frames, we write "OK to use for display" on the back of the photo and have the parents sign it. I would strongly suggest that you get a release from the baby's parents to use the photo on your site.

6. Likes Rogue Hobbies liked this post