Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  17
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by karenkak View Post
    Where can i get this pattern?? I love it great job!
    I found the basic hat pattern on Ravelry.com under monkey hat. For the tail, eyes, nose and teeth...I just crocheted the stitches until I liked it. After I found the placement I wanted the tail, I crocheted a halfdouble crochet stitch the width I wanted my tail...then switched to Double crochet, for about 4 rows...then on the next few rows I increased on both ends to get the width...and I decreased evenly on the last 3 or so rows...the eyes are just a black circle and a white circle done in single crochet. I made about ten eyes before i finally got the size I likes...I didn't like starting with black and changing colors. I made 2 separate disks. Sorry I can't be more specific, but I wouldnt know how to write a pattern just yet. I did alot of searching on ravelry and youtube to teach myself. Good luck there are a lot of good patterns and teachers out there.

2. Likes Carynjoyb, dusty liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love all the hats Ladies! Thanks for sharing! My twin grandsons will be toddlers next winter- will add these hats to my to-do list inspirations!

Post Thanks / Like
    That's adorable! Have you given it to whomever you made it for? I bet they were tickled to get it. You did a great job.

Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't
    able to give it yet. Saturday is the day. Can't wait...I hope he will let me post his picture....

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning folks. All the pics are great! I've got a 2 year old great-nephew that would love several of those...so I'm going to have to give it a try! You all make it easy to take chances on new projects.
    IreneH

7. Likes Judi Gums liked this post