Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  33
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

Post Thanks / Like
    You must be Greek! My sister is Greek Orthodox and my sister joined the Greek faith so I know what "yaya" means

2. Likes yayamama liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooters View Post
    I would definitely name my business "Yarning To Use Yarn!"

That's a SUPER name!

Yipee!!!!!! I just became a "Senior" member!!! Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Congratulations!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear LeapFrogger, Thanks for the congratulations! I figured out how to become a Senior Member on my own. I posted 100 different messages, without thinking about it and when I hit the 100 mark, I became a senior member! Yah Hoo! Thanks also for the praise about the name about my fictional yarn business. It would be fun though!!! What would the name of your yarn shop if you opened one?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooters View Post
    Dear LeapFrogger, Thanks for the congratulations! I figured out how to become a Senior Member on my own. I posted 100 different messages, without thinking about it and when I hit the 100 mark, I became a senior member! Yah Hoo! Thanks also for the praise about the name about my fictional yarn business. It would be fun though!!! What would the name of your yarn shop if you opened one?
    I already posted that I would probably pick Collette's Crochet, but I might change my mind a dozen times or more...! Oh, and I'm not "LeaPFrogger"--I'm LeaDFrogger. ( I teach a crochet class named Froggers Crochet Club--we are all "Froggers"! I couldn't leap frog if my life depended on it!!
    Last edited by LeadFrogger; 11-24-2014 at 01:50 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I laughed my head off when you said "I couldn't leap frog if my life depended on it"! That was a good one LeadFrogger!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    How about One stitch at a time

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Scooters! I'm not Greek but I've been married to one for 40 years. And yes, I'm yaya to my grandkids
    But my "yayamama" came about because I'm perm. legal guardian to 3 of my grands, ages 11, 9, 5. So hubs & I get the pleasure of parenting energetic young kids again, only we aren't spring chickens anymore.
    Oh well, enough about me. Hope y'all had a great thanksgiving! Happy hooking!