Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  6
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    WATCH THIS SHE'S REALLY FAST!!
    Oh my goodness! I'm afraid I'd injure myself if I tried to go that fast!

Post Thanks / Like
    WOW! Blink and she's needing more yarn. What amazes me is she chats away, no concentration. I can listen to tv when I crochet if it's a repetitive stitch pattern, but will go back sometimes and count stitches to make sure I'm on track. I loathe ripping out, but it happens. Especially since I had to get bifocals! LOL! Loved the video!

Post Thanks / Like
    wow for sure...i would have the biggest umble of yarn...am fairly new at it & watch every stitch i do!

Post Thanks / Like
    She really is fast! I tried to crochet without looking and I have done it but not as fast as she does. I have been saying to myself, "I've crocheted so much I think I i can do it with my eyes closed!" and that video made me try it and I can! Just not for very long and not as fast! That is on the basic stitches like SC. haven't tried it with DC and other stitches. I wonder if practice would make it perfect!?!?!?!?!I guess I have been doing that sometimes when I am watching TV and didn't know it. That probably is the reason I find I do only 2 stitches when I should have done 3 and then have to go back and ri it out! LOL LO LLOL !!! Patty