Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas transplant View Post
    Morningstar, I find that making hats of one kind or another are good things to take along. If you don't have any one to give hats to, the hospitals always want them for premies on up to the elderly. They keep you busy ,don't take up much room, and if you are visiting relatives, leave any finished ones in Tn. Have a good time and take care. Huggs, Margaret
    Margaret, Thank you for your suggestion. So far I have not made hats. And sadly I do not have family in Tenn that I know of at least. Huggs back to you and you take care also.

Post Thanks / Like
    Morningstar46, I love to crochet on car trips! I usually take simple projects as it is difficult to balance a pattern in a moving vehicle. I am typically making baby blankets on the car trips. Right now, I am working on a lovely shawl that has a simple, repeating pattern that would make it perfect for a car trip. I hope you enjoy your time in Tennessee. It is a beautiful state! Where are you traveling from? I am currently in western Maryland, in the mountains, and enjoying the cooler weather. Safe travels!!
    Auntie Alice

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Morning Star,
    How about 'word search puzzles'? or books to read? My Mom and I used to see who could do the word search puzzles the fastest (who could find the words first)